Reviews for Just a Number
renewagain chapter 9 . 2/19
Oh sweetheart. He said that.

Dying. I'm dying. I'm so glad to read this. I forgot it all. Thank you god for bad memory.
renewagain chapter 8 . 2/19
Ok I have to stop copying all your words to comment on them. But yaayyyyy. Finally. I love that Bella is more mature than him.
renewagain chapter 7 . 2/19
So, I'm so glad they talked and now her response is perfect. Like the whole thing is twisted now. She had no idea he felt that way. Deliciousness

Also...his PERFECT RESPONSE.

"Past aside. Edward, if I were anyone else... If you felt this way for anyone else, what would you do?"

Her eyes were so wide and innocent, he couldn't help but remember the girl she was when they first met. The girl he'd adored and cherished. Unable to resist, he brushed her cheek with the back of his knuckles. "I couldn't feel this way for anyone else," he admitted in a whisper.
renewagain chapter 6 . 2/19
Ummmmmmmmmkkmmmmhggergjdxhradvh

Oh wow I didn't see that coming. Also bc I didn't k is what they were quoting

Um also this and I was jittery. But it got even better.
I wanted to cheer!

His eyes searched hers. It might have been her imagination, but she could have sworn his breath stuttered. "Okay," he agreed, taking a step back. (When she was posing )
renewagain chapter 5 . 2/19
Omg omg omg this whole chapter. I'm so glad I'm reading this again.

But almost as soon as their kiss was broken, he put two fingers under her chin, tilting her head up and claiming her lips again.

And then when he told her she was a child and her eyes are all big. Stab me while I'm lusty why don't you?

And then he brings Rosalie. Sigh. I love stoopid masochistic Edward.
renewagain chapter 4 . 2/19
!
Omg I'm all feeling the memories.

It wasn't just that he had no right to do what he'd done. What made it all the worse - and what could be worse than taking advantage of a child - was that to this day, six years later, he still daydreamed about that kiss. He could still remember how very sweet it was: the emotion of that kiss, the tenderness of it, and the taste of her lips, and the way her body fit the lines of his. And yet, for something that was so small and innocent, the need that rushed through him then was powerful. He remembered so well, he had to close his eyes, craving the gentle touch of her lips to his, locking his body in place until the feeling passed.
renewagain chapter 3 . 2/19
Ooooh jealous Edward. That's the way to make him wake up a little bit.
renewagain chapter 2 . 2/19
Awwwwww yeah it was suddenly TY. But now I'm ready for the reveal. Yesss I'm so glad he tapped on the window!
renewagain chapter 1 . 2/19
Ok so now I'm gonna reread this bc why not? But also I'm convinced he was an actor but that was another one I guesssssssss
jk chapter 10 . 2/17
I'm gonna be honest here and say that I really don't like that bellas a virgin...it has everything to do with the fact that Edwards 36! why in the fuck should he get a virgin? its not like he hasn't been out fucking around
jk chapter 7 . 2/16
Edwards OLD AND GROSS...no thanks
Lanigra25 chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
This was so beautifully written
lmc123 chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
Just re read... lovely... loved the x files rwfs
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
Hm. I love the basis of the story. The only thing I am not loving is that Bella is 22 and never had a boyfriend. I wish she had experience so she didn't seem so naive and also because Ed was out having girlfriends and sex, how is it fair that Bella put herself in a little box for all of college!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 16 . 6/25/2016
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
3,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »