Reviews for Just a Number
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I hope Bella is wearing more than just panties? At least Edward has his pants still on.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I was thinking that Jasper wanted it to be just the four of them going out and that would be nice a double date where all of them knew that Edward and Bella are now together and they could get lots of kisses and so much more without worry about being found out, however being alone in the house sounds even better.
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Edward is in his glory now; he loves innocent Bella. He loves being her protector, her teacher, and her first.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
I'm surprised they won the laughter of the very protective and angry older brother so quickly.
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I'm reading Wisp; its excellent.

These two are worried for nothing and their fears are what's delaying the inevitable, but that's OK. I'm glad Edward was able to help Bella see how beautiful she looked. I was hoping he would kiss her, chastely of course so the make-up wouldn't get ruined.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
So glad they are hashing things out, and making progress. I thought they would fall into each other's arms there at the end, but really I think she did the right thing; she is going to make him work for it. Good for Bella.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
I didn't realize at first that they were quoting lines, then I realized, but didn't know from what movie. Thanks for the heads-up. I like how Edward adapted so quickly once he realized what Bella liked, and what it meant to her...talking geek. That's great. I sure hope she is receptive to his advance. She may still harbor some unresolved feelings from when they were younger, and the fact that he pushed her away.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Well Edward could have chosen better words to say to Bella when she was just a girl, obviously smitten with him, to end what happened between them. She is not really his sister since they did not grow up in the same home together, but still the age difference necessitated him doing the right thing and pulling away from Bella and putting a stop to it happening again, for at least the next five years. He owes her an apology and an explanation and then at least their relationship would begin to repair and you never know something new and wonderful could blossom there.
Sooz88 chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
i am hoping u will consider doing an EPI on this wonderful tale..u have alot to go on pleasssse? xo Thx for sharing
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
So it appears that Esme and Carlisle know although have never expressed their concerns out-loud and Alice is onto him too. I would imagine Jasper isn't far from figuring out what has Edward on edge too. So i wonder when Bella will figure out that their feelings are not unrequited? I would like to hear more about what happened after the kiss. Edward said they had a falling-out, did he pull away and storm out of the house, or were there unkind words too, I wonder.
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I have to laugh at all your author's notes; you kept saying you wouldn't be updating this story for a while and then you would. I can imagine this story almost wrote itself, I think I could imagine a couple of directions you could take this and which ever way it spoke to you I bet you could hear it calling out to you. Got to love a jealous Edward.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Interesting, the way you are giving us snippets of their lives together, through the years since Bella came to live with them. I can see now how you can fit this entire story within so few chapters. I think I am going to really like it. I noticed how Edward answered Jasper's question, that technically neither young woman is his sister, that is very telling about how he views Bella. Bella refers to Carlisle and Esme as her guardians though - not her parents - so then that would naturally follow that Edward and Emmett are not her brothers. But I certainly see why Edward had to distance himself from Bella if what I think happened when she was 16...happened. He would have been 30 when she was that age, and definitely too old to be together that way. It would have been heart braking especially for Bella since she was so young if Edward started avoiding her what I assume is Bella kissing him.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow. What a connection they shared right from the beginning. It sounds like kismet. I wonder had Edward and Bella known each other prior to her parents tragic deaths? Quite likely they have known each other all Bella's life, however a teenage boy probably wouldn't have much to do with his parent's friends young child, but still they probably have at least met before and were around each other.
mustlovertp chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Honestly not sure if I read this before (I've read LOTS of your stories) but, I just read it again and, of course, I loved it. Just wanted you to know. Thank you! xoxox
Breaking Aurora chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
"We've only just begun..." hehe...you've put me in a Carpenters mood! And yes, thank you to you and to 2old4fanfic for the preggo meadow images, ties it all nicely together :-) I've thought from beginning, perhaps Edward and Bella had an AH version of imprinting, in a way, no? ha! :-) They both seemed to be forever linked and changed from the very first moment that they met. I think it's a beautiful story - thank you for writing it! And speaking of "Numbers", you, dear Lady, sure do crank out a lot of stories - and I'm a fan to many of them! I just don't have enough hours in the day, but eventually I'll get through the rest of them :-)
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »