Reviews for Just a Number
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
Hm. I love the basis of the story. The only thing I am not loving is that Bella is 22 and never had a boyfriend. I wish she had experience so she didn't seem so naive and also because Ed was out having girlfriends and sex, how is it fair that Bella put herself in a little box for all of college!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 16 . 6/25/2016
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
*deep-seated (not seeded)
AllTheRage1983 chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
Super enjoyable, lovely bit of drama.
Ailee H chapter 16 . 5/8/2016
Thank you for sharing this precious gem. I was hesitant because of the age gap and that they are kinda 'siblings' but not really since they are not biologically related and were not raised together. They're just like the other BellaEdward stories of them being bestfriends. Nonetheless, what a perfect way to end this story. A little outtake? :) Heheheehe.
Ailee H chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
Oh my heart. So much love for these two and their family who rock by the way. Plus Alice and Jasper.
Ailee H chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Did you just.
Ailee H chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I didn't realize the 'geek' gesture Edward made last chapter so allow me to say: AWWWWWWWW EDWARD.
Ailee H chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
UGH. FINALLY. Love it.
Ailee H chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
What an asshole, Edward. But on a level, I understand him.
Ailee H chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Oh, dear Alice. I love you.
Ailee H chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Love it.
RobLover21 chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
I absolutely loved it! The plot was amazing and the way the characters overcame their issues was magnificent. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story! :) 3
dorothybert chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
Second read. Still great. Thanks
Payton79 chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this short but beautiful little tale. I can't even remember who rec'd it but am very glad they did.
3,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »