Reviews for Fight Harder
Luved it! Great job!
MK chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Loved it
Vic chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love it, I could imagine it all from Johnny's side, it had me smiling the whole way through.
BillieBruce chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is really good! Good luck with the psychology, but you always have a back up career in writing! ;) I think you got Johnny right, he's the tough guy with a sensitive side; perfect! :)
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aww this is beautiful you should have done an after the show :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hi, I loved this scene! So frustrating watching the movie and not knowing what he really thinks. This 'fill in' is perfect.
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I thought it was good. I think you could've put a bit more of your own stuff into it, but apart from that, it was pretty good :)
ladytuku chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
loved it
CaRidgeForever2014 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OMG! That was so amazing and beautiful. I could've seen him thinking the exact same thing in the movie. I Loved it.
Martine Boulanger chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
oh dear lord. (sorry that came out of me first thing). I love this really. It makes sense and it makes me think a lot of writing a new story lol.
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
It's great. I enjoy POV stories, because you get to experience that persons every thought. This one is very good. I don't think it's out of character for Johnny, simply because he was so intense in the movie, we never really got to know much of what he was thinking. This is very realistic. Great job! You are a good writer. Good luck on the psychologist thing too!
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I always wondered what Penny and Johnny talked about before Baby got there.&Honestly,I can definitely see this actually happening in the movie.:) Amazing job!&Please write more Baby&Johnny fics.:)

I LOVE Dirty Dancing :D

Johnny&Baby forever!:)
crysbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is one of my favorite movies so I don't know why I didn't think of looking for it on the site before now. I just watched it again last night & found myself wondering, as usual, what Johnny & Penny said to each other at this part. Searched for it on the site & not only was this one of the first stories to pop up, it's also very well-written. I think you nailed it, thanks for the peek inside Johnny's head.
Curlyhair93 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love this story so much. You write the charackters so good. You write amazing. I hope you continue to write this amazing dirty dancing fanfictions. I would love so much to see more stories about baby and Johnny from you that would make my days so much happier. I so loved everything about this story and I want to say that I think you are an absolutely amazing writer.
SunShine1794 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012