Reviews for Falling for Royalty
jk chapter 1 . 10/4
I really don't care for the way bella offers up her life fucking story upon first sight...leave some damn mystery ...geez
Lanigra25 chapter 22 . 8/27
I just loved everything about this! Great work
kneon chapter 22 . 8/22
Great Story. Thank you for sharing it.
it's simply me n you chapter 22 . 8/13
I enjoyed your story and the characters. They were very personable.
Congrats on your nomination for completed TwiFanFictionRecs. (that's where i found your story)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 8/13
This really was such a fun story to read. Loved your characters both old and new. Bella and Jace as Aro's biological twins is one of the most creative ideas, especially that he becomes a vegetarian? Loved it! Was very impressed with the Cullen family, so refreshing not to have the animosity from Rosalie, and the over the top idiocy of Emmett. That does get old and I love when people make them OOC from canon. Good laughs and an enjoyable read. Thank you.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/11
This is a very fun story to read. Love your characters so far, and think the storyline is going to be somewhat interesting.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 22 . 8/7
Loved the story. I'm kind of glad I didn't find it until it was finished. :) 4 years is a long time to follow a story waiting for updates and hoping the story gets finished. As for an epilogue, you left this chapter in a good place to end or to do an epilogue. Thanks for sharing. xo
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 8/3
Whoa, is right!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1
Falling for Royalty has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in July at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
RosieLynn chapter 22 . 7/28
Oh my gosh, this story was so cute! I read it in a few days, thanks to a boring babysitting job. So glad I found this to keep me company. You're a seriously talented writer, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Thanks for writing :)
Softballpup12 chapter 22 . 7/25
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 22 . 7/17
nice update
nidszala chapter 22 . 7/16
Really loved the way he proposed was beautiful
Though m kinda sad that this story is finished...
It was a fabulous story...xoxo
diamondeyes323 chapter 22 . 7/16
I loved this story! I hope you make another one!
bloodredeclipse chapter 22 . 7/16
I like this epilogue needed. I've finally caught up with this story...kinda sad to see it go, but also excited to see what your next story will be! Love it!