Reviews for Falling for Royalty
edwardluv chapter 1 . 5/19
I'm having trouble reading the first chapter. Is anybody having the same issue?
Love this story ,so true and compassionate ! Its just perfect made me stay up all night it was super pls continue you have immense talent!
debslmac chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
:) loved this story
jk chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I really don't care for the way bella offers up her life fucking story upon first sight...leave some damn mystery ...geez
Lanigra25 chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
I just loved everything about this! Great work
kneon chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
Great Story. Thank you for sharing it.
it's simply me n you chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
I enjoyed your story and the characters. They were very personable.
Congrats on your nomination for completed TwiFanFictionRecs. (that's where i found your story)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
This really was such a fun story to read. Loved your characters both old and new. Bella and Jace as Aro's biological twins is one of the most creative ideas, especially that he becomes a vegetarian? Loved it! Was very impressed with the Cullen family, so refreshing not to have the animosity from Rosalie, and the over the top idiocy of Emmett. That does get old and I love when people make them OOC from canon. Good laughs and an enjoyable read. Thank you.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
This is a very fun story to read. Love your characters so far, and think the storyline is going to be somewhat interesting.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
Loved the story. I'm kind of glad I didn't find it until it was finished. :) 4 years is a long time to follow a story waiting for updates and hoping the story gets finished. As for an epilogue, you left this chapter in a good place to end or to do an epilogue. Thanks for sharing. xo
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Whoa, is right!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Falling for Royalty has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in July at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
RosieLynn chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Oh my gosh, this story was so cute! I read it in a few days, thanks to a boring babysitting job. So glad I found this to keep me company. You're a seriously talented writer, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Thanks for writing :)
Softballpup12 chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
OMIGOSH! I NEED A SEQUEL! I NEED ONE! THE FEELS SHALL MURDER ME IN MY SLEEP!
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 22 . 7/17/2016