Reviews for What Might Be
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
What a beautiful future your B&B family has in store for themselves. Like I just stated in chapter 7 of "More from Brennan's Journal," I would love to read more about your family. It sounds promising again here, but it has been awhile. Wondering if you still write? As with your past collaborator, I wish you did, because these stories have been amazing!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great Story - Loved it!
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I like the connection to Brennan's mother that you have given her through out this chain of stories. Looking forward to more.
focuscpl15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very well written! A nice fluffy Brennan and mom shortie fic... Gave us a little insight into the future and what is to become of all of the children... And some time between mom and daughter... I loved the humor between them about Christine's career choice!
DWBB chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Enjoy your writing very much. (I read your combined work with Monkeygirl). Awesome talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awww Brennan and her mom are written so well.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Brennan's acceptance that she was speaking with her mother/imagination. This is a good follow-up to Quotes; at times I was emotionally drawn deep into the story. Good writing does that.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice story. I like the positive communication with her mother. As always, you never disappoint.
afjlsie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thank you so much for this glimpse. It is lovely. I am looking forward to another update because I want to find out how bad Booth's back is and I just love that world where they can be married, passionate, and interesting.
dmnky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like a lot of things about this story.

Obviously, as an unrepentant B&B shipper, I love the married w/2 kids another on the way thing. (Go, Booth, LOL!)

More than that, I love that you show Brennan's transformation two ways: one, through her mother's eyes, but also in the way she talks about Booth and the kids.

This was really great. I was tickled to see it in my inbox. Well done.

With mettā,
d/m (greetings from The Trop)
Rangers042376 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love it, I could see Brennan with 3 kids when all is said and done.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
If it is real foreshadowing, I suspect Brennan won't remember this conversation until if/when the events come about, then it will come back to here in surround sound. And I expect her to smile and refuse to tell Booth just why she is smiling.