Reviews for Breath of Life
YourNeighbor306 chapter 25 . 7/24
This story is amazing and I hope you would update again
StingXjuvia chapter 1 . 6/29
This is great, please update
RJ chapter 25 . 6/25
Words cannot describe how beautiful this story is, truly, I have tried to explain but to no avail I gave up and wish to tell you that you should continue on with this fic and don't give up on it! Many readers are looking forward to a new chapter!
This is a beautiful story and you presented these characters realistically. Please give happy ending to Klaus and Caroline
Mischievouslady chapter 25 . 5/17
Wow! this story is so heartwarming and truly beautiful, I've never connected with characters like this before, I hope it gets updated!
Aisha.love96 chapter 25 . 5/4
please dont give up on this story! i am obessed! x
flipped chapter 25 . 5/3
this update is almost a year old but i still get emotional nevertheless. same goes for the whole story. i really hope you’ll still finish this. this continually breaks my heart but i cannot not love it :)
in regards to the plot, i’m not completely against carolijah and even might’ve wanted a “moment”, even just for the sake of klaus “waking up” and realizing what he’s left behind. caroline does deserve better at this point.
klavscaroline chapter 25 . 3/10
that was simply amazing, don't leave us hanging! please update soon, i'd love to know why klaus left ;(
klavscaroline chapter 5 . 3/10
im actually enjoying this funny mikael haha
cameronlove chapter 25 . 9/16/2017
Please come back and update.. I was left in tears when I read about Klaus's letter... I am so in loce with this story... Please update... And I will br waiting.. However long it takes..
Sarah chapter 25 . 8/19/2017
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

You are back ... I m so happy about your udapte. Girl you make my day
and yet it was a bad day. Sorry I'm late because work is so hard and I
haven't no time to read fanfiction.

I can't wait for the next chapter and more klaroline interaction!
Chosandylee chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Is break my heart that klaus not there of her when Caroline needed him most. Please update the story
ElleNotReally chapter 25 . 7/2/2017
Other people might not like the idea of Caroline marrying Elijah, but I kind of like it? hahaha. I want Caroline to move on and if marrying Elijah helps her, so be it.
ElleNotReally chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
OMG! You updated! i'm so happy! Thank you!
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 25 . 7/1/2017
Oh I really don't want an Elijah/Caroline wedding or courting... Hope Klaus comes back soon and we find out why he stayed away. Update again soon..