Reviews for Breath of Life
black.snow.queen chapter 24 . 10/19
Amazing! This is so good I don't even know which part of your work should be apreciated the most. Obviously, you have a great talent in writing.

I really hope Klaus has an appropriate explaination, though I have no idea wich one could be called this in such a difficult situation. However, Carolin forgive him, so they are able to get married and go into the sunset on one of Klaus's new horse! I'm demanding and in the same time begging for a happy ending! Remember, you owe all of us for Katherine? ;-)

Jokes aside, that was heartbreaking. I don't even know what to say.

Thank you for this piece of art very much! I have really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to getting new chapters! 3
Please update soon!
flipped chapter 24 . 8/19
oh god. i'm sooo glad you're back.
TwilightHybrid chapter 24 . 8/6
I've finally read all the chapters and all of them were so damn good. From them meeting the Mikealson brothers, to them falling in love with them, experiencing making love for the first time, the first pregnancy, and the first death (which had me in tears) along with Liz passing as well (that just took the cake). To Klaus being a fucking idiot and not coming back, to Caroline and Elijah being the best of friends. I see Rebekah and Damon getting close even though Damon is not realizing that Rebekah is in love with him. Where the fuck has Klaus been? Will he come back? Will Caroline wait for him? What was his reason for not coming back? Hopefully, the next chapter we get a better understanding about Klaus. Will definitely follow this story. Update soon!
Felicity-Forbes chapter 24 . 8/5

When I read the letter I really thought it was from Elijah, I didn't see the name because I skipped over it by accident, but when I read it I was awestruck. I had to pause and squeal internally for like 10 minutes!

I cannot wait for the next chapter!
redbudrose chapter 24 . 8/3
So glad you updated!
IrisDeBlanche chapter 24 . 8/3
It was good and nice to read but I want more. Please, update another chapter soon
TwilightHybrid chapter 4 . 8/3
Hello, I'm on Chapter 4 and I like Mikael when he's nice. Its nice to see a nice, humorous side to him but can be stern and when he needs to be and not abusive. Keep him that way. I love it. I love that Caroline and Klaus are slowly getting comfortable with one another. Okay, now I'm going to the next chapter.
I just re read this entire fic and I fell in love with it all over again. You've developed very beautifully complex characters and I can't wait to see when klaus and Caroline reunite :)
bluestriker666 chapter 24 . 8/3
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! And Klaus is seriously such a sweetheart for paying off the publisher.
fanficfan1122 chapter 24 . 8/2
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! You are the absolute BEST! Thank you for this chapter. It was written so beautifully. I can't wait for more :) Thank you for deciding to upload a summary and how the story will end. You are a very considerate writer, not many other writers would do that for their fans. As I said before, YOU ARE THE BEST!

By the way, even after you post the summary, I will still wait patiently for you to write more of the story if you want to. Thank you :)
chillwithJyl chapter 24 . 8/2
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOOOD! It's my 21st birthday today and holy shit you updated ahsksldkalksks I'm dying of happiness and that ending mother fucker damn you Klaus! I NEED MORE OMG I LOVE YOU FOR ACTUALLY WRITING I LOOOOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH THANK YOU!
So excited you updated! Loved it!
goldenhummingbird chapter 24 . 8/2