Reviews for Terribly Unfair
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm really intrigued by this pairing, especially with both of them still married to their respective spouses. I can completely see both of them feeling neglected and finding their way to each other that way!
owluvr chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wait I don't get it, why does she still love Rodolphus if he hits her? That's just messed up...You really do know how to portray the Blacks perfectly, don't you Gamma? I really need to take lessons from you-you should start a class! Sorry, off-topic, back to the story (feel free to ignore that). I really enjoyed reading this story, it was very...bittersweet. You're a very good writer, your words just seem to flow easily, not get all chopped up, which is a very good thing. Even if you're writing about messed up things...well anyway, great story I really enjoyed it!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was an unusual pairing to read about, though I'm sure it's not unusual for you to write about, but I just want to say that this was a really good fic regardless and I can't wait to read the rest of your one-shot's.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Narcissus/Rodolphus is a very interesting pairing, I must say. Ive never really liked Narcissa/Lucius because their relationship seemed forced in the books, whereas here, Narcissa's relationship with Rodolphus was much more natural. Still, I liked how Narcissa tried to stay faithful to Lucius and tried to make Rodolphus stay faithful to Bellatrix. Oh god what if Lucius was having an affair with Bellatrix behind Narcissa's back! Now that would be entertaining XD anyway. Great job with this. It was perfect :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is really interesting! Narcissa/Rodolphus is an intriguing pairing, I can picture him wanting to be with somebody else, as I agree that Bellatrix wouldn't be a very good wife to him. I think you showed Narcissa's conflicted emotions about the whole situation very well, also. You characterized Rodolphus very well, and his personality really shows through. Narcissa is also in-character, and yet I think you also give her a certain depth that we don't really see from her in the actual books. I like your view of Lucius/Narcissa, how they just don't really love each other but it's not like he's abusive or anything - they just aren't in love. Hmm, I wonder if Lucius is having an affair in here...it's an interesting thought. Very realistic that Narcissa worries that it's Aurors at the door, also. Overall, nice job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh, hey, this was for running. Well, good luck haha. I actually sort of like this pairing more than Rodolphus and Bellatrix, even though it's about infidelity and it's not at all canon. You made me love this pairing, haha. Great job with this story. I think I like this one the best!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's interesting that at the beginning of the story, Narcissa was wondering if Lucius was having an affair with someone, but by the end we find out that actually she was. This was well written and a unique perspective into their relationships. Personally, I like Narcissa and Lucius together, but to each their own. :)
lowi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my gosh, this is amazing. So so heartbreaking - I would have cried for real if I wasnt on a bus right now. And also, I almost never cry when reading but here I really had to restrain myself - so fantastic work on making this emotion-filled, Gamma! :3

I love the idea of this, it feels so believable and I don't know, this might even be my headcanon for these characters from now on! Fantastic work, anyway!
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Flawlessly written, as usual. I just love the ending.