Reviews for Egypt's Funniest Home Videos
FlavishamXIII chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
At first I was a little skeptic about this, but this truly made me laugh!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ha ha ha.:D
Spiritcharm chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
XD I like the dancing snake and the evil cat from the first Mummy movie. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
8meerkat8 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
my favorite was when anck tripped on that rock, and hes like 'have we learened a lesson?' and shes like 'shut up!' that was too good...
Jadeprincess2098 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
OMG! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO HO HO HE HE HE HE HE HI HI HI HI HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GENUIS THAT WAS SO FUNNY! LOL LOL LOL!
SailingKtty chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Very funny. I like the one with no more wild parties. Please update soon. 9
Mz Lin chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Holy Crap! That was so funny ] I totally loved it.
GreenCat42 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
lol this is funny:D
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
lol... cute
CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Man i love your fics. They're so funny. I luv em. I'm a huge Immy fan. Of course you probably knew that. Him and Anck rule, and they don't get enough attention in stories. :-P Well I loved this. Great job.

Jessica
devilgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
I love your 'story' it cracks me up. My fvorite one was when the scorpion kiing turns the curater upside down and yells at him for his lunch money.

PLEASE hurry and write the next chapter.
Coolio chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
lol, that was so funny and cool " wheres your lunch money, that was so cool, keep writing ;)
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
LOL, this is really funny! "Where’s your lunch money?" That was one of the best lines, as was "IMY, I’M COMING IN!", LMAO.

Write more!
RedLady chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
That was great! Especially the cat! THE CAT! I'm sure KamikazeeKatie and her cat phantom would have enjoyed that...I'm gonna look to see if she reviewed...

: )