Reviews for Club Penguin: Agents Vs Ninjas
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 12 . 3/12
I believe that my final statement to this story shall be, let Gary burn in the flames of hell, he isn't MY Gary. Lol

Good ending. Makes the story fly to the top of all the M rated ones.
djhammy chapter 3 . 3/11
I choose: Ninjas! I have a really good backstory I'll post soon about Hamsters, my Main charater. Shes also known as Firekeeper, Protector of the Wilderness!
Bellykid5 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Yeah! Agents WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
Bellykid5 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Oh no! Poor snowcone!
Bellykid5 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
SNOWCONE SNOWCONE SNOWCONE SNOWCONE.
Bellykid5 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
EPF EPF EPF EPF!
Bellykid5 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
THE NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS JK I LIKE THE EPFF!
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
WHAT IN THE WORLD OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT! GARY AND SENSEI ARE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF TWO YEAR OLD BABIES FIGHTING OVER A BAG OF TOYS EVEN THOUGH THEIR IS ENOUGH TOYS IN IT FOR THEM BOTH TO HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT! G AND SENSEI ARE BOTH MEANT TO BE SMART! THEY ARE BOTH RIGHT!

Gary; I'm sorry but technology isn't exactly the best for the environment.
Sensei; I'm also sorry, but the world is growing up and becoming advanced.

You can't do everything with one thing. You must use a lot of things to complete one thing.
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I shall remain neutral! Ima EPF Agent and a Ninja. The Island doesn't really need more technology because if the ninjas helped, CP might be sooner free of Herbert! HAHA I just supported bothe sides of the equation!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Uuuuuhhhh yeah i think this is cool but please give more lines okay.
ChiBea chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
There isn't really!

But I do have my own design of the Control Room in which the back, out of sight near the file cabinet is a rather large window. And I do believe if you look really hard near the file cabinet, you may see a corner of it : )
Nearing Midnight chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Wait, since when was there a WINDOW in the CR? Because, no offense, when I last looked, I don't remember seeing a window...
Nearing Midnight chapter 3 . 7/15/2012