Reviews for Somewhat Forbidden Love
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Ohhhhh! Harry's got a girlfriend! Hahaha, I loved it, much better than that one about the band breaking up, I loved it lots! Will you make another chapter between Beth and Harry? I hope so... Loved it!
FueledByChocolate chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Howdy there,

Just wanted to let you know that posting stories with characters who are real people is against the rules. Doing this puts your account and stories at risk for deletion.

You can change the names to something else if you wanted, so it wouldn’t be based on real people, but the story isn’t allowed at the moment and can be taken down, and your account could be banned for a while.

If you want to keep posting stories like this, you can do a quick Google search for places that allow you to post stories with real people. However, is not one of them, and if you continue to post chapters/ignore the fact that this story is breaking the rules (the rules you agreed to when you published this story) you will be reported.

Make sure you read the rules before posting and your account will be safe.

Sincerely,
Alyssa.
Britterz loves 1D chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awww! This was too cute! I liked it!
EllieEpicJellie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Naaawwwwsss! Super cute (: love the idea and you wrote it well! (: the only thing is I think Harry's eyes are blue-green and not brown. But that dosent really matter (: good job! Are you going to continue? (that's a pretty please continue by the way (; )