Reviews for Advocacy: Part One Troubled Waters
wawaboy2 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Well it took me long enough, but I was finally able to finish reading this... And whoo boy, what a read... You continue to take standard things from the DCAU and twist them into the Lords' Universe in very interesting ways... I loved Lord Superman's interactions with Lois, they show just how disturbed he has become... Heartbreaking as always to see Batman reacting to WW in awful ways... Can't wait to see how the portal to the other universe is utilized... Can't wait for more from you, update soon!
SS33 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
One of the best Justice League fanfics I've ever read. Excellent work. I look forward to more.
Loki's Son chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
AS cliffhangers go, it was perfect. Gave just enough away to give a ray of hope and yet left you screaming in the dark all at the same time. It was a feat unparalleled by mortal man.

I humbly accept your thanks but I really must reiterate if you didn't deserve whatever help I can provide I probably would have toned down my assistance. But you're honestly interested in improving your skill set so I try to helpo in whatever modest ways that I can

So is the next half entitled: Star Wars Advocay: Attack of the Clones? :P
ShiyaHawk chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
What will be in store for the Justice Lords when they go to the JLU for help? I'm not sure how willing The League will be to help them. Another question is will they be going to a pre- or post-Destroyer Justice League Unlimited? What does Cadmus have in mind for Lord Superman now that they have him? Clone him and create someone like Superboy (Connor Kent) or create failed experiments like Bizarro? Perhaps even make an army of of mindless Superman drones, like the Ultimen. Only time will tell. Can't wait for Part 2! :D
may yuki chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Conspiracies are abound, I tell you. I have a feeling that the reception won't be very positive when they arrive in the JLU dimension, considering what they had done last time. This is probably going to snowball into a much larger scale battle than I had anticipated when I started reading this story.
Loki's Son chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
So the crazed Lord Superman falls. It's interesting that Lord Superman fell to Captain Atom when Superman did not. Of course the two Captain Atoms had completely different motives and completely different inhibitions. The question is: now that CADMUS has him what will they do with him?

And you're suppluing an epilogue but you're going to drop us off a cliffhanger. How rude. :P
Loki's Son chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
So something hinky is up at Arkham. The clues to that have been floating around as long as J'onn has been there. I can just see a bunch of Ulti-Men born of Killer Frost's and God knows who else's DNA.

They put Galatea in stasis? Figures. They should be giving her real world experience to hone her skills, not stick her in a box. And they wonder why CADMUS has failed on every known world.

Lois is definitely in trouble. Lord Superman wants to "commiserate" and CADMUS wants her as bait. Maybe they can do both at the same time? Nah, what's the likelihood of that?

Great chapter. Loved every sentence and paragraph. Especially liked how the Lords' world keeps expanding. With every chapter another layer and a little more breadth are added.
Loki's Son chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Oh, a series of tender and not-so tender moments. Shayera and John were an utter delight. Their give and take, particularly John's "sweating it", was priceless.

Bruce...was typically the Bat. He can't condone vulnerability and he reacted approriately for his twisted little mindset. Once again, Diana's dreams have been crushed and her spirit dimmed. You can hear her plaintive cry, "How long, oh Zeus? How long?"

As for Lord Superman...obsessive little thing, isn't he? As one minded as the Bat whom he hates so much. That's probably why the animosity exists. They're different degrees of the same creature.
may yuki chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
The conspiracies are abound in this chapter. Firstly, Nightwing is a spy for the heroes. And Mercy has some goal in mind. One can only wonder what is going to happen...
Loki's Son chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
This explains a lot and really opens up the Lords' universe in a tangible way. The question of where some of the more rebellious heroes went is answered as well as Kara's mysterious fate.

Wheels with wheels. Mercy is playing games. CADMUS is playing games. Nightwing's associates are plauing games. And all the while the Lords recuperate while Lord Supermna plays the ultimate game.

BTW You want to reference Shayera's "treachery" not the word you made up. Valiant effort though.

As ever, I really enjoyed it. You went to a few places I didn'tthink you would since you normally have a narrow focus lens in your writing. It's good to stretch once awhiel though, isn't it? The results have been fantastiic so far. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. :)
Loki's Son chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
THere are many explorations here on many levels. I can see why this proved challenging. Yet John and Shayera reached a new pinnacle, one that may come tearingeverything else down. Bruce let his guard down? Will it last? This is the Lords' universe so anything is possible even BM/WW. (I bet you never thought you'd hear me say that) I liked your exploration of Galatea. Her resoning and her insecurities are clear and pronounced. She has a right to be frustrated and even a right to be afraid despite her vaunted powers. Diana held her off to a standstill and she has too be asking "Why?" And to be constantly doubted by Waller? That understandably grates on her as well. I have to admit, her transformation is the most exciting bit of this for me. Thank you for that! :)
may yuki chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Haha my bad. Attempted to keyboard mash and i accidentally tapped on post review. Anyways, I feel like you're reading my mind...2 romances in one chapter as my rejected heart lay here on my bed alone... Haha. I took a risk and told the guy I like him...and he says that he's not ready for a relationship. Ah well...but enough about me

I kinda feel bad for Galatea and the way everyone treated her. And, Superman wont be able to get into the Batcave right? Seeing how there's a bunch of kryptonite in there.
may yuki chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Wtwntkyrtejtet
Loki's Son chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Ah, the student is surpassing the mentor. I could see and feel Diana and Galatea's fight sequence. Galatea's reflections were brilliant! Having her training becoming a reality was a fresh realization for her as was dealing with a near equal in physical terms and a superior in combat techniques and experience. And I guess Galatea won't be trailing them back to the Batcave. The same Kryptonite that keeps Kal-El at bay also fends her off.

Now the question is: why did Waller call off Tea?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
this was a great chapter, love the suspense. of course now you have to update quickly so the suspense doesn't kill me