Reviews for Fix Me
Hazy-Memories chapter 5 . 3/18
Dun dun dun duuuuun
I really like this story and how casual everything is sometimes and intense others. Love real life stories!
kennisha.james chapter 5 . 3/16
Why? I love this story. Gin gin gin you fell for the renji.
Nikki chapter 5 . 3/7
Another chapter please, wow this story is heating up!
Isoueh Saisuke chapter 5 . 3/7
Gin why so cute...i love this story
BeforeItAllEnds chapter 5 . 3/7
God even i would have needed some wine with this chapter. I totally feel for Gin! All his thoughts and emotions are spot on. As much as i want him to do something stupid, i dont want to see him hurt in the process. Renji isnt making it any easier, but i like how you have written his simple friendly actions as something more to Gin.
crochetamommy chapter 5 . 3/6
I am so happy! I loved this chapter. I couldn't stop smiling and saying "aw". So happy for an update, i went back to the beginning and read it all. Awesome job!
darkk.razberii chapter 5 . 3/6
You're killing me! I love this story! More Pleaaase Sooooon!
Pretty amazeballs, can't wait for the next chapter .
pj chapter 5 . 3/5
Love the story and will watch for more.
Mayuzu chapter 5 . 3/5
It's perfectly written n you didn't even proofread it, I envy your talent XD I love this fic even though I feel a bit sorry for Gin because he will be hurt, at least in the beginning. Now that Renji mentioned Gin's little tidbit, he does seem like a gay through and *lol* I'm glad thar Jinta stepped forward and fix his relationship with Renji. Lookinh forward for more and thank you for updating )
summersun ginger chapter 5 . 3/5
Hi! Waaaaah - you surprised me again ;) I never thought about Gin/Renji pairing but in this story they don't seem like a crack couple at all (and then again maybe they were like that just to me). I really like Gin in this. Your stories always make me feel all mushy :)
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 5 . 3/5
Awe so stinkin cute renji is Fallin for gin lil does he know lol please continue racey luv it lot
Doni chapter 5 . 3/5
"If he hurts you, I'm gonna kick his ass, and then I'm gonna kick yours for letting it happen!" she snapped before ending the call.

I laughed way to hard at that. Nicely done!
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 5 . 3/5
That was soo cute! I want more!
Eva Galana chapter 5 . 3/5
I love this story - there are far too few Gin/Renji stories out there and this is certainly the best that there is out there, and I really hope it gets updated soon (I know, I know...you've a life too! *cheeky grin*) as I'd really like to see these two together. I know the build up to that point is part of the appeal, but I just want these two to kiss! *cheekier grin*

Yeah...this is definitely my favorite story of yours. I don't normally go for AU, but...Wow!