Reviews for Fix Me
Raven Okumura chapter 6 . 6/1
This is so ADORABLE! PLEASE update soon! I need to read the rest!
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 5/7
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. YES. YES. YES. JUST DATE THE CRAP OUT OF HIM ALREADY, RENJI. i love meddling siblings; they drive the world forward.
Raeysama chapter 6 . 4/16
I love this story. I hope you update soon. I eagerly await the golden email I recurve from this website that tells me you updated.
Pawliine chapter 6 . 2/27
I finish that one too! I think now I've once more fallen in that fandom :) I tried reading directly the new chapter but at the mention of Ichigo, I realized that my memory didn't include him in the story so I restart from the beginning and I'm glad I did because I would have missed a lot of thing. Bad memory! Bad!
I really like Jinta and how he his teasing Renji, and it's true it's funny how the two brothers get light-haired men to match :)
And Renji and Gin are so cute together! Gin will really need all the help he can get to make Renji see what is in front of him! I look forward to all the awkwardness and funny situations they sure can have :D
I will try elaborate a bit more my reviews now instead of the "I love it" or "I liked it" that I was leaving years ago :)
So thank you for these chapters! :D
Misc. Ink chapter 6 . 2/22
Ah, how I've missed you, Gin and Renji! This couple is freaking awesome and they are so awkwardly adorable in this story. I love it when the "straight" man starts to fall for the gay friend and is so confused as to what's going on and why he feels that way. Rangiku made me laugh and cringe with her death glare of righteous best friend fury. I completely understand her point of view here, but unfortunately Gin's a big boy and must handle love and it's potential heartache alone. Di Roy and Jinta, mostly Jinta, are hilarious with their taunting of Renji and his obvious crush on Gin. I'm excited to see how the brothers will butt heads here and how Gin is going to deal with Renji's lingering stares and the possible awkwardness in the future. Hopefully Renji remembers Jinta's advice and doesn't accidentally break Gin's heart.
lycan979 chapter 6 . 2/18
For a fandom with so few good stories with Gin in it this is a heavensend

Thank u. Lovely read. Look forward to the rest
Doni chapter 6 . 2/17
Oh man, that was adorable.
TheLadyinLeather chapter 6 . 2/16
I'm enjoying this story surprisingly. I don't even ship this pair yet your stories always pull me in. Loooovveeddd this chappie. GOOD TO SEE YA BACK!
xXCheshirexCatXx chapter 6 . 2/16
First of all welcome back and thank you for this amazing chapter and all the other updates you've given us recently. Now as for this chapter, I LOVED IT! I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole thing like ughhh they are so cute, I just want to punch a wall. Gin is too precious and tbh I just want to kick Renji so he will finally realize his feelings for the precious child previously mentioned. Just UGH I love these 2 so much! Thank you for this!
Lochness Nessie chapter 6 . 2/16
Oh man this story is amazing. I find myself grinning like a fool when I read how cute Renji is. He's such a dork, and you write his personality so well. I absolutely love this and can't wait for more.
ryan.v.koert chapter 6 . 2/16
This story is awesome keep going :) plz plz plz...
hellorocket chapter 6 . 2/16
Thank you for writing! I was so happy when I opened my email and saw a new chapter update
coraz chapter 6 . 2/16
I am very happy to read more about those two. I am so impatient that they finally reach happiness :)
Erikkun chapter 6 . 2/15
So i get an email today... "New Chapter, by Racey"
My response? "FUCK YES! Which one?" *read title* "Huh... which one is that?" *read first sentence of description* "Oh yea, that one. Wow, im gunna have to start over..."
STILL love it so hard. Oh who am i kidding, i love them all. Although "Dirty" and "Even Dirtier" are my die hard favorites...
Amora.Lee chapter 6 . 2/15
Gooooooooood I forgot how good this was! Thanks for reminding me . Love seeing big bag Renji getting the treatment from Jinta in front of Gin