Reviews for And a Bottle of Wine
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 6/3
Love it :)
JcRMaO chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
I can only agree with flagirl91, this screams for a continuation!
Please consider! I LOVE this!
Gleas chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Lol rival Weasleys? You do realize there are seven of them and then they'll multiply to produce seven each... poor sev XD
flagirl91 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
No, don't end it…continue! Please?
kase519 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Interesting
Elisabeth chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I really love this one! I've read it a few times now, and I wish you'd turn it into a novel. It's wonderful! Keep writing! Your stories are an excellent escape from the stresses of real life. Thank you.
sasunaru1827 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Is there a sequel?
Sheankelor chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
*Grins* I like that end assumption. I missed that you continued this and just happen to see that there was a second chapter.

And a very nice chapter it was too. Thank you for showing the aftermath. I'm glad that Harry is going to be there, and that they are both willing to continue this relationship.

I have a feeling that detention is not just going to be talking. -
ano9748 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
great but feels unfinished...I do conceed that I wouldn't have any idea to go after this myself
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
A vere different short story and for it I give you: Two Bronze Stars for trying.

Hope you keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Well, I must say, that was quite a build up. The scene was good, the conversation smooth, even the plot was rather exciting, but alas, I came to the end... This story had good potential to last for many chapters and it would have been a fun ride: judging by your writing style and your first chapter: not to mention your plot bunny. Too bad it ended how it did; would have been far better to see it bloom.
bookivore chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I looked at some of your reviews and I did think there was consent in this, they obliquely discussed whether they should eat the cake, get sick, therefore not being able to be intimate and blame Dumbledore. It is a bit dubious that they both would be for getting Snape pregnant - even though it has the positive effect of thumbing their nose at weakening Harry by getting him pregnant, I am not convinced that it wouldn't be terribly dangerous for Severus (and future child). Like another reviewer I feel that it is somewhat unfinished - since the war is very much not finished and their fates are all up in the air, perhaps?
gsferal chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So I just read this story and everything starts out good. It just seems incomplete. It feels as though it was stopped in the very beginning, like the story had a chance to takes its first breath and then was ended before it could really begin to live.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I need MORE explanation...
The plot is clear, but the motivation (from BOTH sides) is totally unfathomable. WHY? ? ?
Alex chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Now that would be interesting! So I am assuming neither one will be pregnant?