Reviews for A Twisted Fairy Tale
Flashingthunder chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
... Wait, Oliver's the son of Len? Wasn't he like... Chatting with him some chapters ago? O.o
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
*after reading... Long silent pause.* AWWWWWW
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
WILL YOU KILL LEN AND RIN?
Look, i liked the idea about Oliver and Mayu but Len and Rin DEAD? I mean, Romeo and Cinderella is one of the few musics LenRin have with a happy end, in the others they ALWAYS die and now you'll kill them. I think i'll cry.
iHasRainbows chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
NOOOOO I HATE U RINS PARENTS! Y U DUN KNOW HOW SHE FEELING! TTTT
Rurichiyo-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I vote for 1! But is it okay if RIn and Len won't die? Please?
Rinny-Chan chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I like the first story :3
Rinny-Chan chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
You should write about trickery casino i like that song it's also rin and len you should check it out
Rinny-Chan chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
It's not cliche
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Well nice story hehe i suggest that your sequel is...
Rin felt that her parents is really miss her so much thats what she thought that why she convince len that they're family will go back to her parents place...rin and len told theyre twins that they are royalty. When they arrived they were shocked because they found out that rin's mother died from illness and her father is going to die too from an illness... Theyre supposedly visit... Was change... They ended up living again with her father... Rin's father ask for forgiveness from rin and len and he promised he will change. After they live with them... Rin, len along with the other friends of rin had a reunion they also brought theyre twins after living a happy life, rin's father decided that the next king will be len... Then few years have past mayu and oliver fell in love to each other...and they both told theyre parents that they love each other, at first rin and len tried to separate the twins but the twins refused to do so... Thats when rin and len realize that separating the two is a mistake. Thats why they let the two become a couple and they live happily ever after... Thats all... I dont like saying all the details in here... I will just write the story in my notebook but i wont published it, im just sharing my idea and it will be a pleasure if you make this story... _.
lolli-dragon12 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
BEST romeo and cinderella yet!
great work! luv it luv it luv it!
oh and about those idea's after u finished the story... RIN&LEN CANNOT DIE!
I LOVE LEN RIN MIKU KAITO ETC! I ALSO LOVE THE SONG ROMEO AND CINDERELLA!
AWESOME JOB! keep up the great job! ›.‹
Lyric22 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Do the one about Mayu and Oliver! •3•
ownitlikeaboss chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
I vote number 1! And btw. Ur story was AWESOME! :)
Kagamine Tokyo chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
i like both of ur story ideas
Rea-chan chapter 12 . 9/27/2012