Reviews for Normal
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 4/4
I would love to SSHP as brothers. Quirrel- HP will confide in SS and AD plan will fall flat as \hp will leave the stone alone. The snake- destroyed together and the potion ingrd. harvested. SB - I don't know but HP already knows Mooney! The TWT - HP does the minimum and shocks the WW and can talk parsel to ! he is friends with Draco too.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 3/23
Lovely!
GreenLady chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I would love to see you expand this story. It has so much potential.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
very very sweet!
I was a bit confused by the characters that were talking, probably you could have had a little intro before you started.
Very good story.
keep up the good work
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really, really cool story! Loved it! Thanks for writing and posting! I only wish it was longer...
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Interesting story! Different from any other one I have ever read. Nice to see a sensible Petunia making a positive change.
bookivore chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
There's a lot of advice I'd give to the kids in the series that I know comes from being much older than they are. It's good to see some signs of wisdom from the adults in the series, oh and it doesn't hurt for them to have their own lives.
duj chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Original and excellent.
mishap chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like this a lot and I have to say that I would also love to see it continued and/or expanded. I am going to add it to my alerts in hopes that you do. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Excellent!

A very heart-warming story. I really would like a sequel detailing this MAJOR difference in Harry's life. (And don't leave out Dudley's side, either.) The difference would be spectacular, and a great read.

Thanks for writing, it was a fascinating read.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Moi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice one and really original. :)
Moi
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i really enjoyed the concept of this story. its one of the most unique that i've read (and i've read a lot). its the first thing i've read in ages where i've been left thinking 'what happens next'. i would love to read how harry grew up, how did dudly change, how is severus with harry at hogwarts and at home. i really hope you consider expanding on or following up this story as there is just so much potential in the premis.
Honore11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
An unexpected little jewel of a story. Thanks
TheCupTheSnakeTheSword chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was awesome! Good job, I really enjoyed reading this one!
Sithtar chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really really like this. I am a Severus fan so only read stories that he is listed as one of the main characters. I like this version of Petunia and Toby. I really like the stories where Toby is able to work past his problems and turn his life around.

Having Petunia marry him is unexpected, and very nice.

This works great as a one shot and doesn't need to be expanded but at the same time I would love to see a sequel of Harry's years at Hogwarts now that his early years are better.