Reviews for The Strange Ways of Destiny
grace.em chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Ahhhh! I love this story. I never want it to end.
grace.em chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Yay for Mark wanting to be involved. I would have come through this computer screen and backhanded him had he not. :)
grace.em chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Okay. I think I love you because of what you have here. But I think I may hate you because of it too. It's brilliant. I'm so happy the story is complete so that I can keep reading. :))
tinnie75 chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
I really really enjoyed this story :) Mark, Lexie and Christopher are such a cute family.
ashmo2000 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Good, Lexie and Rodger passed the friend test and meet the approval of Lucy. Finally Seth gets to be truly happy with Rodger. Mark and Lexie are happy in their lives together, so I get why Lexie wants to wait to make sure they stay happy and they also are thinking how Christopher will respond if they suddenly aren't happy anymore .
gigi.vergetti chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
they are moving in *_*
they are getting married o/
UASAP
kisses
bjq chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
awesome story!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story.
A chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Amazing story would love to see more!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
My GOD you are without a doubt one of theeee best authors in greys fandom WOW just WOW I hope u haven't abandoned this story its great. I'm putting u on alerts though just in case this story deserves more reviews I'm pimping u out
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
video doesn't show
jaylasanders61 chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
GREAT
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Love!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I loved this chapter! Can't wait for you to update!
ashmo2000 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Christopher forgave easily because children are like that. What the future holds is unknown, but exciting in a way.