Reviews for Amans Revelare
paulieandgilbert chapter 5 . 3/13/2022
I agree with the other readers, I'm sorry this was never completed. It is an excellent idea!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 5 . 2/2/2021
wonderful job, i am looking forward to reading what happens next.
Simona Polle chapter 5 . 7/20/2019
I would love this to continue... but being realistic, I know I will never know the end of this story.
ZaniOne chapter 5 . 2/12/2018
I am so sorry you never finished this. I thought it had potential.
Sazzzzzle chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Oh. I'd like to read the end of this. Pity.
Sampdoria chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Really sad this story is not finished. Just the fact that it was accepted at TPP shows the quality of the story, and the chapters submitted was very well written and plotted.
Saissa chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
You've written 14 chapters but still have not posted them? why not?
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
This is interesting so far. Do you plan on updating anytime soon?
Blue Rose Ink chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
OMG this is awesome! Please, please, please continue! I mean it. You said that you had 15 chapters written. Please post them. I need to read the rest!
Simona Polle chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Nooooo i need more of this story... gonna cry cuz i didnt see it wasnt complete :(
meg527 chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
This appears to have been abandoned, but it's a good start!
drasticactions chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Oh I do hope you finish this, I like this much better than most marriage law stuff. It feels more authentic, some of them seem a bit too forced and a bit too, out of character. Very nice!
evel004 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
I REALLY want to read this. I just finished the first chapter, then jumped to the end to see if it was complete, but no! What a great twist for motivation. Its the only one that I've ever seen which seems remotely believeable in the HP Fanfic-verse (and hey, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief!) I'm bummed I won't be able to move past chapter one. I'll be following though, if you ever decide to start posting again!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Ahhhhh I want more of this story! It hasn't been updated since 2012, please don't forget it! You said you had 14 completed chapters! I can't wait for the next one 3 SOON PLEASE?!
xx Sage
K1P1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...