Reviews for Ligers cannot Breed
fictionlover27713 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i think he's perfectly IC. he's reasoning for fallin for tsuna makes it make sense. its funny to think anything with xanxus would be so sweet. srsly. u better stop. as i keep going i better not find another xanxus/tsuna story cuz if this keeps up, by the time i get to the end of ur stories it's gonna end up being my otp.
puruku chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Awww I loved it! It was cute when Reborn confronted Xanxus and when Xanxus kissed Tsuna the first time, that moment was magical :)
Kana-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Pura Vida!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
nice
Chibi Emperor chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Omg. Just...omg. let me revel in the amazingness of your fic a bit longer, until I become coherent again.
Wow. Mindblown.
librarat chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
AWWWWWWWW !THAT WAS JUST SO SO SO SWEET!
The Monochrome Dream chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I don't really have enough words to express how awesome, breathtaking, amazing, lovely and ABSOLUTELY PERFECT this story is! Seriously, you made Tsuna so strong and yet so gentle, just the perfect combination to 'tame the hurt beast'. It was one fragment that really caught my attention. Let's see... I think it was this one: "Ruling with a steeled fist burning with a resolve that seemed to get purer as the boy aged; as blood pooled at his feet, crawling up his legs and chest with tainted, begging fingers and hands his resolve only burned brighter, getting stronger and purer as the boy himself became more tainted. It amazed Xanxus more and more." You have no idea how much I love it. Thank you for writhing this!
DF-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
F*cking sh*t! It was amazing!
NO more words needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I thought that this was immensely adorable! And the last line kinda just pulled the whole thing together relly nicely! Really good job my dear author :D
silvermoon170 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this pair and it was a totally extravagent story that set me on the edge! Keep making awesome stories like these!
Kichou chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
xxYuunaxx chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
so fucking good!
thanks for the fic is to my favorite
n.n
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
O-O wow. Thank GOD I got into X27 XD. Felt a bit left out since I didn't Tryit but NOW I love it XD. Thank god cause this was awesome :3
Keep up the good work! :3