Reviews for Ever After
Damariz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lovely and poignant.
nati30 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OMIGOD oh man I've been crying since the first paragraph. Fudge, I need to stop reading future fics, they always make me cry uncontrollably. This one in particular :') This was SO perfect. What a great way for their lives to turn out, yet still so fricking sad. I'm sorry I just hate the concept of change and I think it's incredibly brave to write a future fic because you do have to figure out how you want their lives to go, and decide the tragedies involved. Speaking of tragedies, there was plenty of that here -_- I absolutely loved it though. Oh crap this is supposed to be a good review, I'm just crying right now and it makes no sense. BTW I read the review of the anon below me and just like WTF. WHAT. I mean I seriously think they're trolling cuz this was wonderfully written! The mood was very Tony/Ziva and it was just flawless. And I mean, I'm a harsh judge. I'll stop reading a fic if Abby's name is misspelled. This was really really really great. I'm sorry my review made no sense. Crap.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You don't let Tony and Ziva tell the story. You tell the story. There are roughly twenty lines of dialogue in this entire piece-you don't let the characters DO or SAY anything. It is as if you are playing dolls with Tony and Ziva, and you are narrating your play scenario. Now Tony and Ziva do this, now they do that, and then they go on vacation, and then they get a cliched funeral under a tree.

You insert out-of-character words and actions when it suits the contrived, cliched plot. You describe alcohol, live-in relationships and miscarriage with the glibness of a twelve-year-old who has stumbled upon something dark and edgy. The first two may be forgivable, but trivializing (and incorrectly describing) a miscarriage is truly tasteless and an insult to women who have actually been through such a tragedy. The fact that you lightly skip over the trauma with a nice vacation to Venice only underscores your lack of experience and even greater lack of sensitivity. Thank God you did not describe their sex life, as it would drive oversexed frat brothers into a monastery.

These characters are not dolls in a dollhouse. Let them speak for themselves.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WHAT

Okay. Okay. Breathe. Um.

First of all, I love that you used Vanessa Cartlon's music, because it's beautiful and underappreciated and I love it.

Second of all, UM. Be immensely proud of this. It's like... phenomenal and bitter-sweet, and it sounds awful but I'm glad that you killed Gibbs and split the team, because it just makes it more real and painful and proves that they care enough to make it last.

Wow. I love this so much. Wonderful job. Straight to the favorites list. Also, I used far too many run-on sentences in this review. It's 'cause you essploded my brain. In a good way :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
OMG.

I'm crying.

And crying. And crying.

Because this is the most horrifying, wonderful, painful, sweet, sad, and shocking fic I've ever read. And even though the end sounds and feels like closure, I just...

It's torture, thinking of those two weeks for Ziva. I'm not even sure why I'm crying; it's such a beautiful ending, but I'm crying anyway. Perhaps I've been moved to tears.

But I'm quite ... speechless. This is choking me up.

Favourite sentence: ... I can't find one. It's just the way the whole thing is put together.

Brilliant.

Bravo.

-Soph
propelled chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is great! Absolutely loved it.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I honestly wasn't a big fan of this story. It isn't anything against your writing, because it was fantastic, as always, but more the fact that this just isn't really how I pictured their lives. I thought that they would die in the field, not just of old age. And I also kinda pictured them having one kid. I still enjoyed this but it just wasn't my favorite.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so touching and such a revelation of the team moving on after the legendary Gibbs died doing what he did best. This left the door open for the team to move on for better or worse. Abby finally moved on with McGee, Ducky passed on, and the apprentice was handed the baton. But Tony and Ziva's lives changed in and instant and their lives where lived to the fullest. Even without passing on their genes, without a child, they lives as if their lives would end tomorrow. And even when it was their time to go, they could not live without one another. With Tony's passing, I knew her heart would be broken and no one could mend what was unbreakable. NCIS has come full cirle in job and in life and it was a very, very good life. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
words fall short on how amazing this portrayal of these two characters was. i loved it :) you made me go all weepy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Good one. Tony and Ziva aren't meant for the typical happy ending but should get a happy ever after that fits them. After everything she's been thru I don't think Ziva can have kids. Works for me.
petuniatc
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ohhhh myyyyy gooood I am bawling my eyes out that was soooo sad and beautiful. You hit me right in the feels, man.
luzma chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
bellisimo y trite...so big...snifff
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was beautiful; you should write more.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That is a different take, although I did have to take a break to go cry my eyes out somewhere in the middle because the bit with the miscarriage kind of freaked me out. Almost ten years ago we lived next door to this family. They had a little girl, I can't even remember her name but we were best buds. I didn't actually hear the story tip a few years ago, but, since you are random stranger and it's kind of a terrifying story, I'll just say that...she was supposed to be a twin. So that bit hit home with me.
And I just told a complete stranger the most traumatizing story of my youth. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Well, that made me cry. Well done. It wasn't all happy, but it ended the way it should: Tony and Ziva together. Thank you so much for sharing.