Reviews for Paradoxical Sleep
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
"...entirely real." - That was too good. :bd Awesome story! Mind making a sequel? *laughs* Tho seriously, this is good.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
A great story! Loved it! Please keep up the wonderful writing.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 9 . 8/5/2012 was good, just not what i expected. still, one of my favorite stories of all times...including all the books that I've read. (ps, you're just above the Maximum Ride series.) so you're like, number three. which is a big accomplishment seeing as this isn't really a published book. but it soooo should be.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
*screams in excitement* that's all i have to say.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
i could cry...i've been doing that a lot lately. a lot of good stories. welcome to my favorite stories of all times lists.
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Very well done one has enjoyed it immensely!
ForrestersWitch chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
no OOC here! Spot on I would say. no matter what environment you provided. Very Cool
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
words only have power when imbued with intent
if anyone gave you grief
worry not the world is full of the uneducated and fearful
Brightest of Blessings
Kashelle357 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Wow. This was a really good story. I'm glad I decided to delve into this one. Also, I'd like to give you an additional thumbs up on the usage of such terminology as "shared dream" and "collapsing" which hearken to the movie Inception, my favorite movie of all time.

All in all, well done!
2-shadows chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I love that episode of Doctor Who. It's actually one of my favorite two parters in the entire series :D
SweetTale4u chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Loved this story!
JimmyLane chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
*cries* I just can't believe it's finally over:/ oh but what a beautifully written story this was! Not only dos create aarvelous plot for the story but you kept everyone in perfect character, PERFECT I say!:D I pray that you'll think about creating another story with these two real soon maybe even a little longer than this one perhaps?;D
Anon13 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Yeah, but just a LITTLE helpful. XD
I hope you'll have something new up soon!
Anon13 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Seventeen kinds of awkward, ha.
I HAVE to rewatch the pilot episode. So many people reference it so often...
So sorry I missed an update, but when you get grounded, you're grounded. :(
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »