Reviews for Paradoxical Sleep
09sasha chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
amazing story and oh so sweet. i really hope you write more as i cant put it down hence why its 3:30a on a work night and i'm reading
carla chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Wow! This was amazing! So glad I found this!
Robert12774 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Really nice story thanks
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
"...entirely real." - That was too good. :bd Awesome story! Mind making a sequel? *laughs* Tho seriously, this is good.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
A great story! Loved it! Please keep up the wonderful writing.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
ummmmmmmmmm...wow...it was good, just not what i expected. still, one of my favorite stories of all times...including all the books that I've read. (ps, you're just above the Maximum Ride series.) so you're like, number three. which is a big accomplishment seeing as this isn't really a published book. but it soooo should be.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
*screams in excitement* that's all i have to say.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
i could cry...i've been doing that a lot lately. a lot of good stories. welcome to my favorite stories of all times lists.
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Very well done one has enjoyed it immensely!
ForrestersWitch chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
no OOC here! Spot on I would say. no matter what environment you provided. Very Cool
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
words only have power when imbued with intent
if anyone gave you grief
worry not the world is full of the uneducated and fearful
Brightest of Blessings
Rose
Kashelle357 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Wow. This was a really good story. I'm glad I decided to delve into this one. Also, I'd like to give you an additional thumbs up on the usage of such terminology as "shared dream" and "collapsing" which hearken to the movie Inception, my favorite movie of all time.

All in all, well done!
2-shadows chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I love that episode of Doctor Who. It's actually one of my favorite two parters in the entire series :D
SweetTale4u chapter 5 . 8/1/2012