Reviews for Paradoxical Sleep
Zenkindoflove chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Oh man, so many feelings about this chapter!

I'm curious if Penny will tell Sheldon what upset her. Or maybe Sheldon, even in his tribulations with reading social cues, has pieced together fairly well it had to do with her mother's comments to her. I loved the tenderness of this entire chapter. It's hard to write a selfless, romantic Sheldon and keep him in character, but you've done exactly that. The moment Penny realized she loved him, my heart burst with happiness.

The encounter with Dave was interesting. I like that you maintained a closeness between Penny and him but still depicting him as a very shady character.

This line my heart dying. " I...I care about you deeply, Penny,"

and this

"Goodnight My Someone"

I'm dead. Literally dead. How perfect for both of their characters. I feel like this dream world you've pushed them into really gave you a great leeway of speeding up the intimacy between them. Seeing into each other's subconscious thoughts and being free of normal social pressures really establishes a closeness.

I love that their dream together was just talking and learning about each other. It's something easily that could be done in person but they went to a place that is entirely their own.

I love this fic so much and I'm going to be sad when it's over.
ul-him chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Oh Sheldon gotta marry you, you even break your routine to go to a farm, you really got it for the girl.
Looking forward next chapter.
Anon13 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I wasn't really expecting a sequel, honestly, but I thought I'd throw that out there. I'll be sad to see the end of this. And I'll be looking for your next fic!
Go Shenny!
TheGodsCanDance chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
*heartfelt sigh* (in RL too!)
Pardon the repetition but God, this story is so damn good. I love this! I love this sooooo much.
Your Sheldon has such quietly heroic characteristics and this Penny is a good and beautiful soul and I am so grateful he stepped in to lift her out. Your family can cut you more deeply than anyone else and to see Sheldon be there, process the complexity of the situation and also realise he loves Penny? Gah! I love this and I adore you!
#wanttheposter #yourstoryyourtrains
tjenkins91 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Glad Sheldon came to Penny's rescue, I can't believe her family said those things to her, but at least she gets on well with her brother :)
BreathlessFaith chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I always think of Penny's mother as being hard to please myself. Sheldon asking Penny if she was okay, and her telling him no was pivotal moment. I think my favorite moment was this..."You really did think of everything, didn't you?" "It's kind of my job," he replied, smirking. She giggled. Sad to see it end, but I can't wait to find out what happens.
clow-san chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Ohhh, so sweet. Haha.
Jules-Millicent chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Love it!
TheGodsCanDance chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Oh God. This was...*flail*...really, really, REALLY GOOD! Urgh - this chapter was bloody fantastic. Seriously - you and this story is getting better with each update.

#wordsfail #FFcrush #don'twantthistoend
TheGodsCanDance chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I adored this chapter. I mean, I loved loved loved so many elements and turns of phrase and even everythingin between filledme with happy.
Loved Sheldon googling to name his "anxiety". Loved Penny's gloriously righteous anger and Sheldon's endearing overthinking & bafflement.
Love love LOVE the nerdy AN debrief on Battle of Helm's Deep/Hornburg.
And in wrapping up on the love fest, your Review Replies make my freaking day.

#nerdlove #rocktheFFhashtag #loveMixItUp
tjenkins91 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
good chapter, wonder what wrong with Penny though, i'm glad Sheldon's going to find her though :) can't wait for more
Claudilla chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
super, so touching. I loved the comic book store. I can see Penny loving Wonder Woman. Keep on writing!
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
*screams excitedly*
it was sooo good! Don't you hate it when you can put into words how good something is...all i can say is...AHHHHHGGUUUGH
BreathlessFaith chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Sheldon certainly does some serious research no matter the subject. Sheldon going to seek out Penny is great. Waiting to see what happens when he gets there.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
What happened to Penny? LETS GO SHELDON. GO GET YO GIRL. Lmao.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »