Reviews for Paradoxical Sleep
wolfofsheep chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I seriously love this story! I'll be staring at my inbox waiting for more! _
ms. rosey cheeks chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This story is so fun :)
Zenkindoflove chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
What a cute idea for a story! So far I'm liking what you're doing with this and I think it's really in character. Excited to see what they dream of next!
Anon13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Interesting...
wolfofsheep chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I'm loving this! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I'm thinking the laundry room is going to be more of an experience then either Penny or Sheldon can imagine. Yes I was wondering what he was humming. I could have danced all night was perfect considering the dream. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one
LANIKI chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Interesting start. I am anxious to read more and see where it goies.
Sweet Kiss Goodnight chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
please please, please with cherries on top update sooooooon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good start, i can't wait to see where it goes.
hermione chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
The chant is Indian. The language is ancient Sanskrit. this chant is normally part of Indian voodoo ceremonies carried out in crematories.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is such a creative idea for a story with these two! Especially of there's romantic dancing involved as well;) hope to see more Shenny stories from you in the near future cause you have these two interacting so well with one another:D
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Sheldon and Penny sharing dreams should be very interesting in deed. I admire that Sheldon participated with Penny even though he didn't bleive it. Hope to read more soon.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh reallly great first chapter ! I will follow this. :)
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, kinda like Inception, this is. Haha. I like how Sheldon still participated in the chant even though he didn't believe in it one bit. Please update soon.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »