Reviews for Topics
C'mon man use your mind how the fuck can u watch 2 men doin that shit
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Now This is fucked up
Kailen hot yaoi chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This is AWESOME! I simply love it when Len is cute or does something that make Kaito has a wrong mind. God I'm so dirty, aren't I?
tinnytin chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Could you please make kaito the uke in the next chapter? Imma sucker for uke!kaito, I hope it's alright with you
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Pfft, nice topics. You really can turn anything into yaoi! XD
Kailen320Mokona-chanchibi chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Hey I really really really like your story. But like your missing a few topics to make this complete:
Toy
Bondage
Yeah if you you don't want to take the idea I don't mind. I'm just saying to make this... Ya know. A bit more fun in my eye. But if you can I'll be really happy. And please keep up the good work.
Izzabread chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I got a topic! Nutella, sparkles and unicorns
The submissive1 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I got one...pewdiecry...or pewdie/cuite or cuitecry.
Snowy-Taiga chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Curtains. try curtains. (actually wants more great lemons)
Luna chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
aww i really loved it, please write more!
Kira the cat chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Good lord I'm laughing my ass off. Kaito is so sneaky. Can I make a request? I have way to much crap floating around the place my brain once resided in.
princenum1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
DAW! *squeals* I... I luved it! I luve luve luve luved it! Heehee
So, awesomeness! That's what this was :D
I kinda wanna get my hands on this book Lenny had *smirks*
He's so gunna kill me in my sleep!
AnonElizaMoss chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
wow, these stories are really good! Well written and very interesting.
my topis that i think would be interesting:
pinata
snuggle movie night
party preparations
babysitting

i hope you include these! plz update soon!
AnonElizaMoss
lydiavocaloidyo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
These were really good. The one with the clothes hanger was a bit weird, like a yaoi fanfic version of tentacle Hentai...? XD. I enjoyed all of them. KaiLen is like the cutest couple ever! These were cute and sexy at the same time. Yaoi fangirl power! :D. Read mine?
-Lydia, a Fujoshi from Denmark
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
The clothes hanger one was kinda weird... But good! Like a yaoi fanfic version of tentacle sex..? XD. I enjoyed all of the the others as well. Len and Kaito are soooo good together and these were really cute and sexy at the same time. Read some of mine? Fujoshi power :D !