Reviews for Have you ever?
cilepe chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Much as I like the team playing a game, I think Lester needs to play. Of course, you'd have to somehow get him to hang out with the others first...
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
:) love this! Please continue!
Jafi-Cakes-And-Ninerose chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Cool! You turned it into a multichapter! I love it!
TheMusicKnows chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I like it...
Rubytronix chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Very sweet. Enjoyed it!
Jafi-Cakes-And-Ninerose chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Lol i loved this! U have to update! SOON!
Rubytronix chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Good fun. Poor Abby and Emily though. Are you planning any more?
Beth Becker chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Loved this!

Are you going to continue? :)

Please do if you can, would love to read some more!

BethBecker xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I have never been suspended, at least not so far and I don't intend to be. I've never gotten a tattoo and I don't think I ever will.

As for pets, I have two sand-coloured hamsters called Sid and Salt and I have a lively black Labrador called Friday and he's the best dog on Earth!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awww! Really liked this! Good job... :) Funny and sad, too.
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Pour en apprendre plus sur ses amis, c'est le jeu idéal ! mais il parait inconcevable que Connor, maladroit comme il est , ne se soit jamais rien cassé ! Abby et Emily n'ont pas eu beaucoup de chance mais c'était avant qu'elles rencontrent Connor et Matt! c'est une jolie histoire qui se lit facilement ! j'ai pris plaisir à la lire !
à bientôt de vous lire !
I hope you understand french, if no tell me I can write english with a translator !
Trespass chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww, cute! Although i dont think i could believe that Connor had never broken a bone before, lol...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was fun, though I find it hard to believe Connor hasn't broken multiple bones in his life. LOL I like the way Emily and Abby bonded over the last question. It added a poignant not to an otherwise humorous fic.