Reviews for On Saturday Morning
Silverancy chapter 1 . 1/26
Fantastic. Can so see Boyd determined yo sort the car. And the inner monologue. Brilliant.
Never Stop Believing in Love chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So sorry for the late review. I can't tell you how much I loved this fic. It's full of so much loveliness! Loved the quick stolen mischievous kiss and the moment when Boyd flips a switch in his head and Grace suddenly becomes his prey! Great stuff! Thanks so much for sharing. *hugs*
missDuncan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
**happy sigh**
This story is gorgeous.
I love the way Boyd is manipulated by Eve and Grace. More fic with these two wicked ladies together - please. And best part is this strong, mischievous and patience Grace.
I'm greedy (I know) but I would like to hear more about how Grace managed to surprise Boyd with later that day. It will probably be a PWP and must be publiced in an other forum
Thanks so much for a wonderful story (as always) ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it! Love it! Love it!

It always stuns me how you manage to write things out exactly the way I think them (and can't bring them to screen). What a wonderful story.

Top stuff!
Jayneysuk chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is simply wonderful. Funny. Slightly dramatic. And I love the air of anticipation. You have the characterisations spot on. Makes me hanker for more episodes. Thank you.
Lou chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A great fic thanks for sharing
Scription Addict chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What a fantastically realistic look at the Boyd/Grace relationship, love the bit where he says he doesn't fancy her cos she's too old, marvelous stuff.
pook chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wonderful story - lots of fun, banter and niceness. All great stuff. Thanks for sharing.
CatS81 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, that was just fabulous! I would quite honestly give my right (and probably my left!) arm to be able to write the way you do - it was warm, funny, sexy and so beautifully IC it made me want to cry with happiness! Thank you for continuing to make this fandom and this pairing sparkle with your enviable talent :) x