Reviews for Two Plus One Equals
Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
IT WAS INTERESTING
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
WRITING ABOUT JULIET/NICK IS LIKE COMPLETELY UNIQUE ON THIS SITE.
EVERYONE IS MORE INTERESTED ABOUT NICK'S RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERYONE ELSE, WHICH SUPRISES ME.
I THOUGHT EVERYONE LIKED THE SET UP
lobalunallena chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Who can it be? Mmm Renard ! I'm pretty sure it's him. Esperare updating forward. :) PS: I love this fic and the couple has chosen layer.
Bowtie Kitten chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I hate slash. But your writing is superb.
D Squirrel chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Oh my goodness, sounds like you've had a heck of a year. Hopefully things are getting better. Good luck. I'll keep a look out for new updates.
Maria Penner chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Oh so sorry. Trust me I understand what it's like when life throws rocks at you. Just dodge them the best you can and throw them back. Keep writing though cuz I love this story.
mydirt09 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Can't wait to see what happens and I hope you are okay. Losing your job is no fun. Believe me I know
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
you ever going to continue this?
LittleBounce chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
what a bloody awful year for you. Obviously we hope things monumentally improve!
loubega chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I like it. More?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Yes I love the trials! Good job & keep up with making Monroe mad... I like the drama, please upload next chapters soon & I hope this is a long story
KuroiNeko94 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
How could you end this chapter like that T_T ? Can't wait to read the next chapter !
Demitea chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Omg! I Flippin Love this story! you haven't Updated in ages Please Update Soon that is Such a big cliffy to leave it On! great story I can't wait More! :)