Reviews for The Stanford Prison Experiment
3DBABE1999 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Please hurry and update! Love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
not complete... :(
Devil Reader chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Oops, never mind you can disregard the previous review. I recognized Professor Zimmerman as the original planner of he experiment and I realized that you meant Sam and Dean were going to be part of the original Standford Prison Experiment and not a reenactment.
Great idea for the story though, and it seems as if it's off to a great start.
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I wonder, is this a world where the Stanford Prison Experiment was never conducted? Because otherwise Sam would have been very likely to recognize it, with it being a very famous study for anyone interested in psychology. I took an introductory psych course and it was mentioned and discussed in detail halfway into the semester.
If you go with that, then it shouldn't be called the Standford Prison Experiment, since I doubt Sam's college is Stanford University. Just noting a little detail to help with the realism.
Kerrald x chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
OMG! This is a really good story! I'm so glad my friend recommended it to me! Having studied Zimbardo's prison study in psychology I am aware of what happened to the men and am looking forward to how Sam and Dean will deal with the events to come :) Please update soon I'm really excited for the next chapter!
acsgrlie chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Oh I hope you continue this story! I've seen the experiment video so many times and the whole thing is crazy.
K chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
and just when it get's interesting the story stops :(
Sponti chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
You better keep up with this story! *waves fist threateningly*
I was almost about to give up, which is a shame because this story is awesome!
I think I've heard about this experiment from some of my Psychology friends. Please be 'mean for the sake of being mean'; make this one more gruesome, humiliating and - I feel quite ashamed to admit it - I hope you're planning on a bit of more sexually-inclined abuse from the guards towards Sam. Especially if Dean only suspected it, but Sam feels too scared of the guards to say anything! Please, please, please!
I feel bad for asking for that now :(
Anyway, good job, love it so far, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Souless666 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
That side note, makes me nervous, considering we are talking about humans and they can do stupid things under the guise of research.
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I already have a bad feeling about this experiment, and it has hardly begun. Most men are incapable of dealing with sudden power being handed to them, and I have a feeling these guys chosen to be guards are that way. I think the power they have as guards will go to their heads, and they will be complete jerks with it. There has already been mistreatment of the prisoners, and I think that will get much worse. Poor Sam has a disadvantage here too, cause he is so tall and built, and 'pretty' as they say. I think they will pick on him...a LOT! :( I hope Dean can keep his head, and help the other guards keep theirs too.
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
can't wait for more! Wonder what Dean will say when he finds out what happened to Sam? got me wondering. keep up the good work!
luckypixi chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Really good :-)
storyaddict69 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
This story is really interesting,I cant wait to find out how It all ends.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Yeah, Dean is having a good time, while Sam is being treated like a crminal. I have a feeling that the abuse of the prisoners is only going to get worse, and I don't think there will be much 'control' of the conditions for the prisoners. It's a good thing Sam is big, tall, and capable of defending himself. I really hope Dean realizes quickly that some of the 'guards' are bullies, and will keep an eye on Sam.
Souless666 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Why doesn't Sam realize this is part of the experiment? And why does he seem so disconcerted? Really not acting like a trained hunter.