Reviews for Experiencing What He Missed
ponypride86 chapter 2 . 2/19
Different take on the whole Harry/Harem idea. Fun read. Thanks!
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
interesting info. wonder who the lemon is with next time
Runecutter chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Interesting. It seems that ALL wizards and witches qualify as at least to a certain degree "closet deviants", practicing freely what in polite society they'd never dare to admit to be doing at night in the dark bedrooms of their manors. :P

Well although i can see Harry consciously bringing up some of these subjects just to drive people into apoplexy and faintspells :D The age of hypocrisy is over! Get in touch with the modern (muggle) world or get a stroke!

tbh. i'm a bit fed up with the constant reminders how unwashed the purebloods were. They had pretty unsavory personalities even without re-imagining the court of Louis XIV, so it feels a bit like character-assassination-overkill. Isn't it enough that nobody would have bothered to show Lucius what or where a clit would be?
Plus with the "old customs" a girl like Susan would probably have to be careful, elsewise any "boyfriend" would interprete her spreading her legs as a declaration of engagement and a free meal ticket to the Bones fortune and estate...
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Interesting story so far please post again soon!
rb2312 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Great first two chapters

fitting that the muggle hating DE's were exicuted using a muggle method for sending magicals to the next great adventure.

Not sure what happened with bill. Is he still around. Is fluer still married to him now that she is with harry.

also, if belle killed molly, who killed belletrix.

Like the little bit about daphne and tracey jumping neville. And that you replaced hanna with another abbott.

would be interesting to know more about why ron is in st mongos and what potions molly had him on.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
You can't imagine how much I am looking forward to a Harry/Susan/Fleur scene. I hope the muse is fast and strong with you.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
nice story so far
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
good hope for more
red demon161 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Talk about a large harem. Harry has to be a machine. It's a good thing most of those girls are submissive or the nagging would drive Harry to murder. I wonder what other girls you have in mind.
magitech chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Nice chapter and I like how you are bringing in some of the girls who rarely get a mention in canon or fics.

I like how you wont have Hermione in the story for some time as most of her mindless fans immediately start screaming for her to be instantly included and become top bitch, I can't see that happening here nor the other girls tolerating her howling bullying demands.

Great how you have cleanliness important to the girls, I couldn't imagine not showering every morning let alone only having one per week (shudder)
god of all chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
SimplyRV chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
It's nice to see chapter 2 of this amazing story.
Hope your muse allows to update frequently.
A Brick Wall chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Glad to see this story updated. hopefully the next chapter will be up soon.

Keep up the great work!