Reviews for Experiencing What He Missed
Runecutter chapter 2 . 5/10
Interesting. It seems that ALL wizards and witches qualify as at least to a certain degree "closet deviants", practicing freely what in polite society they'd never dare to admit to be doing at night in the dark bedrooms of their manors. :P

Well although i can see Harry consciously bringing up some of these subjects just to drive people into apoplexy and faintspells :D The age of hypocrisy is over! Get in touch with the modern (muggle) world or get a stroke!

tbh. i'm a bit fed up with the constant reminders how unwashed the purebloods were. They had pretty unsavory personalities even without re-imagining the court of Louis XIV, so it feels a bit like character-assassination-overkill. Isn't it enough that nobody would have bothered to show Lucius what or where a clit would be?
Plus with the "old customs" a girl like Susan would probably have to be careful, elsewise any "boyfriend" would interprete her spreading her legs as a declaration of engagement and a free meal ticket to the Bones fortune and estate...
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 2 . 3/19
Interesting story so far please post again soon!
rb2312 chapter 2 . 3/16
Great first two chapters

fitting that the muggle hating DE's were exicuted using a muggle method for sending magicals to the next great adventure.

Not sure what happened with bill. Is he still around. Is fluer still married to him now that she is with harry.

also, if belle killed molly, who killed belletrix.

Like the little bit about daphne and tracey jumping neville. And that you replaced hanna with another abbott.

would be interesting to know more about why ron is in st mongos and what potions molly had him on.
You can't imagine how much I am looking forward to a Harry/Susan/Fleur scene. I hope the muse is fast and strong with you.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 3/9
nice story so far
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 2 . 3/9
good hope for more
red demon161 chapter 2 . 3/8
Talk about a large harem. Harry has to be a machine. It's a good thing most of those girls are submissive or the nagging would drive Harry to murder. I wonder what other girls you have in mind.
magitech chapter 2 . 3/8
Nice chapter and I like how you are bringing in some of the girls who rarely get a mention in canon or fics.

I like how you wont have Hermione in the story for some time as most of her mindless fans immediately start screaming for her to be instantly included and become top bitch, I can't see that happening here nor the other girls tolerating her howling bullying demands.

Great how you have cleanliness important to the girls, I couldn't imagine not showering every morning let alone only having one per week (shudder)
god of all chapter 2 . 3/8
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
SimplyRV chapter 2 . 3/8
It's nice to see chapter 2 of this amazing story.
Hope your muse allows to update frequently.
A Brick Wall chapter 2 . 3/8
Glad to see this story updated. hopefully the next chapter will be up soon.

Keep up the great work!

A Brick Wall
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 3/8
LMAO! Total crackfic this Ch.! MORE ASAP PLEASE! :-D
Kid Coheed chapter 2 . 3/8
Yesssss Chapter 2!, I hope we see more of your work on this soon. This chapter was highly interesting even with the lack of Lemons we got to see more of the girls, the more we (or at least I) see of them the much more interesting I find them and want them with Harry. I do hope we see a few different girls added as well Like Su Li from Ravenclaw or Lavender Brown (she is often used as the Offering to Ron to keep Harry/Hermione together) I do like the addition of Sally Anne as she is also a rarity. I also hope for some OC's added from other places around the world (maybe even a travel arc could be added)

Thanks for updating my favorite of your fics and doing a amazing job of it, thanks Red and keep it up.
Starway Man chapter 1 . 2/24
Nice start, but I definitely wasn't expecting Ginny to refer to her mother as a 'bitch'. Wasn't expecting that bit about Hermione being in Australia and Ron being in St. Mungos either. Looking forward to seeing more soon!
SeerKing chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Curious why this one hasn't been continued.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »