Reviews for Partnership according to Walsh
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
DJLiopleurodon chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This is good. Enjoyable - good emotion and interesting case-fic. Written well to especially considering English isn't your first language.
Lunapirate chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Very nice story. Definitely stayed close (if not perfectly) to canon. I'll be checking out your other stories.
robin baby chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Gosh, I'm so happy I found this, this was exactly what I was craving after watching the show :)
I really liked your characterization and the detail about the case and the medical stuff, that kind of thing makes a story so much more believable to me. I especially liked how Casey deals with fearing for Walsh and that little conversation between them about his family and why she's his proxy. Really good job!

One advice-ish remark, if I may: I've noticed that the articles ("a" and "the", I mean) are missing pretty frequently, and thb that brought me up short just about every time while reading (I have a tendency to re-read sentences if I think there's a mistake, I can't seem to help it). That might just be me, but it might bother other people too, so perhaps you might pay some attention to that? It's always a shame if formal stuff like that takes a tiny bit away from the quality of an otherwise good story.
Right ... I hope it was okay for me to point that out!

As I said, I really enjoyed reading this! Good job!
cresdin chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
amazing story. i really wish there were more Walsh h/c fic out there.

and i cant even tell its not betaed. Great Job!
Faustine68 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
wow. I enjoy so much your story.

the chapter 1 is great, the chapter 2, as you said a bit dramatc and still good.

BTW: for my taste you‘re a good writer :)