Reviews for All Thanks to a Genie
leishalovebooks chapter 2 . 9/20
I was hoping if maybe you can we write the story and fill in those gaps in between how she turned into to how she mated I would really appreciate if you could make the story better is good and it's good now just considerate
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 2 . 7/28
Love It.
Hell Berry chapter 2 . 5/11
woah I never get bored when I reread this story! even though it's been like.. lets see... actually more than you can imagine lol I really love the idea and the plot of the story, only one thing on my mind tho.. I wish that it last longer -pout- hahaha yeah well thank you so much for writing this! keep up the good work!
JakalCity chapter 1 . 4/30
I didn't feel any relationship development here (I do ship kag/sess) and neither any char. dev. Great idea for a fic, loved that Kags stopped taking anyone's crapbut unfortunate as a whole. The most interesting part for me, story wise, was the Sango pov part.
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Uhhh... I really don't know what to say about this fic. I mean, I'm happy that Kagome and Sesshomaru got their happy ending (which Inuyasha died in), but I don't ship SesshKag either (InuKag shipper here :3). Honestly, I love the romance blooming in this story, and I love how you were able to keep Sessh in character. However, there are a few flaws in this fic. Why did Inuyasha suddenly turn cold towards everyone? Who was the genie? Why did it have to be Sesshomaru? And the part where Kagome called Inuyasha a hanyou... aw that was kinda sad for me cause Inukag is my otpI don't know why, but I just kinda felt bad for Inuyasha throughout this fanfiction... Overall, All Thanks to a Genie was a very intriguing story that I took much interest intoI think there should be one written in another person's pov, which would be really cool!
KaterinaSalvetor chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I loved it your good
saashi samy chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
i really like this new Kagome
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
amazing
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
fue lindo y triste, bella historia :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Lovely Story!
BlueRoses93 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
I loved the story. It was very beautifully done.
a.vago chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Thanks for this nice story!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
I loved this short story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
moondemoness98 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
I like it! Great job, I was a little sad to see Inuyasha go and it was cool that you wrote a memorial scene. You really did a good job!
Vamptisha chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Wat agreat story _ a lovely endin
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »