Reviews for All Thanks to a Genie
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 2/18
Dawww! A happy ending for Kagome and Sesshomaru. If only Inuyasha wasn't soo stubborn and childish he'd have been much happier and so would everyone else. :P
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/18
Eeeee hee heee! Inuyasha is soo gonna regret being nasty to Kagome. XD
Nebelschreck chapter 2 . 1/7
Very good. Im just a bit confused by your AN in chapter one. I cant seem to find this "Lemons" Story you wrote about. As it is the chapters seem to have a gap in between them. I would have hoped that the story you mentioned would close this gap. Please PM me about what happenend to it when you have time.
Nebelschreck
GaaraFreak6 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story. I do wish it was a little longer. But alas, all good stories must come to an end.
tinawinna chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it. :)
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
A nice fun indulgence fic. I both like and approve. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Mika Kezumi chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
this is really good. it brought me to tears
lara5170 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I loved this story (I did find the 'lemon' chapter & read it) . Just as I felt with your other Sessh/Kagome romances, I only wish it was longer.
K A A Y O chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really liked this story! I have no idea why since two shots never go well for me, but I really enjoyed this one. Great job!
RoseThorn81 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This almost seems like a summary of a really great and really long story. I would have loved to read about HOW Kagome and Sess got together and what their life was like during Kagome's pregnancy. This armory leaves a lot of questions unanswered and has a lot of untapped potential. I'm honestly kind of dissopointed :(
Montara chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I wish you'd have written about the beginning of their relationship, how he managed to transform the shy Kagome into a BDSM submissive, that was shocking, even with her youkai nature...a little too OOC...

But, even with the whole submission thing, Sesshomaru seems like a good mate for a changed Kagome. Still, I don't think a human Kagome would have behaved like the youkai Kagome did in the lemony part of the story. So, in a way, Kagome died when Shippo made that wish...

Another scene that I have wished to read about, the mating scene...that seems like an important part, they tied their futures together...a very important thing to do.

I liked the way you let the pack know about Naraku's death. To wake up and see that your cursed hand is healed...the joy, the hope for a future that you never thought you'd have, it was a very good idea to write that scene, I liked it so much :)
Magic Basher54986 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Absolutely wonderful!
noirmorte chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I have to say I'm glad Inuyasha got what he always deserved. I can't tell you how annoying it is to read all these stories that pair him off with Kikyo and all is forgiven. I really enjoyed reading this I only wish you would come back with a section on what happened between Sesshoumaru and Kagome otherwise great job. I can't wait to see what else you have in the works.
Lady Black Inu chapter 2 . 12/6/2012