Reviews for All Thanks to a Genie
BlueRose93 chapter 2 . 7/8
I loved the story. It was very beautifully done.
a.vago chapter 2 . 6/5
Thanks for this nice story!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 2 . 3/19
I loved this short story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
moondemoness98 chapter 2 . 1/23
I like it! Great job, I was a little sad to see Inuyasha go and it was cool that you wrote a memorial scene. You really did a good job!
Vamptisha chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Wat agreat story _ a lovely endin
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Dawww! A happy ending for Kagome and Sesshomaru. If only Inuyasha wasn't soo stubborn and childish he'd have been much happier and so would everyone else. :P
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Eeeee hee heee! Inuyasha is soo gonna regret being nasty to Kagome. XD
Nebelschreck chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Very good. Im just a bit confused by your AN in chapter one. I cant seem to find this "Lemons" Story you wrote about. As it is the chapters seem to have a gap in between them. I would have hoped that the story you mentioned would close this gap. Please PM me about what happenend to it when you have time.
Nebelschreck
GaaraFreak6 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story. I do wish it was a little longer. But alas, all good stories must come to an end.
tinawinna chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it. :)
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
A nice fun indulgence fic. I both like and approve. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Mika Kezumi chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
this is really good. it brought me to tears
lara5170 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I loved this story (I did find the 'lemon' chapter & read it) . Just as I felt with your other Sessh/Kagome romances, I only wish it was longer.
K A A Y O chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I really liked this story! I have no idea why since two shots never go well for me, but I really enjoyed this one. Great job!
RoseThorn81 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This almost seems like a summary of a really great and really long story. I would have loved to read about HOW Kagome and Sess got together and what their life was like during Kagome's pregnancy. This armory leaves a lot of questions unanswered and has a lot of untapped potential. I'm honestly kind of dissopointed :(