Reviews for All Thanks to a Genie
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Uhhh... I really don't know what to say about this fic. I mean, I'm happy that Kagome and Sesshomaru got their happy ending (which Inuyasha died in), but I don't ship SesshKag either (InuKag shipper here :3). Honestly, I love the romance blooming in this story, and I love how you were able to keep Sessh in character. However, there are a few flaws in this fic. Why did Inuyasha suddenly turn cold towards everyone? Who was the genie? Why did it have to be Sesshomaru? And the part where Kagome called Inuyasha a hanyou... aw that was kinda sad for me cause Inukag is my otpI don't know why, but I just kinda felt bad for Inuyasha throughout this fanfiction... Overall, All Thanks to a Genie was a very intriguing story that I took much interest intoI think there should be one written in another person's pov, which would be really cool!
KaterinaSalvetor chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I loved it your good
saashi samy chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
i really like this new Kagome
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
amazing
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
fue lindo y triste, bella historia :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Lovely Story!
BlueRoses93 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
I loved the story. It was very beautifully done.
a.vago chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Thanks for this nice story!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
I loved this short story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
moondemoness98 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
I like it! Great job, I was a little sad to see Inuyasha go and it was cool that you wrote a memorial scene. You really did a good job!
Vamptisha chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Wat agreat story _ a lovely endin
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Dawww! A happy ending for Kagome and Sesshomaru. If only Inuyasha wasn't soo stubborn and childish he'd have been much happier and so would everyone else. :P
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Eeeee hee heee! Inuyasha is soo gonna regret being nasty to Kagome. XD
Nebelschreck chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Very good. Im just a bit confused by your AN in chapter one. I cant seem to find this "Lemons" Story you wrote about. As it is the chapters seem to have a gap in between them. I would have hoped that the story you mentioned would close this gap. Please PM me about what happenend to it when you have time.
Nebelschreck
GaaraFreak6 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story. I do wish it was a little longer. But alas, all good stories must come to an end.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »