Reviews for Magic's for Children
Sen2TOS9 chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
This was so amazing!
Mimi chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
Just wanted to say I think this story is wonderful :) well done
Akemi713 chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
I'm really happy for Tony and Loki, but at the same time I'm crying like a blubbering baby for Thor. Poor guy is losing his brother AGAIN! Why is happiness so sad!?
Please update soon!
skyhighwriter chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! That is not allowed to happen! Please update soon!
Akemi713 chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
Aah QAQ the emotions are so intense, I'm going to have cavities!
Please update soon, these two are so beautiful!
Akemi713 chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
I need to understand! Please update soon QAQ
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
give me mooooooar!
Akemi713 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
I'm so curious right now, I must know what's happening, please!
Please please update soon
BePeAcHy chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Okay.. so I have been lurking at the corners of this fic for a while. Squealing like a fan girl every time I see an update cause I really like your fic! It’s true. Otherwise I wouldn’t be reviewing. So I just had to come out of the shadows and review cause this chapter brought me to tears. It broke my heart when Loki did that to Tony. Thor’s a hypocrite! Yes yes I know he isn’t with Jane yet in the story but I don’t care. He falls in love with her in the movie and that’s good enough for me! :) I hope to see another update soon! You’re doing a super great job!
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Hmm, setting things up for the movie? By the way, nice rapid updating skills, I applaud you on the good chapters :) Write On!
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Coolio. I am crossing my fingers and hoping for a scene where someone threatens Tony and Loki's all: "You just screwed with the god of mischief, dumbass!" *cough* Anyhoo, great story, though you'd do well to scan your work for grammatical errors before publishing it, I am an uptight grammar nazi, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one bothered. I've seen far worse though, I'll live. Write On!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2012

H. Lokidottir chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Lovee ittt updatee sooonnn

Ro xx
Jennie chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Nice chapter and Thor is ever helpful, but I hope they are speaking of leaving their realm entirely.