Reviews for Call of the Wild
Ran chapter 1 . 5/12
awwwww i love Gerroo so much
White Ithiliel chapter 28 . 1/26
... The story was awesome, but this last chapter was horribly sad, in a way. The bickering between Obi and Qui may be gentle but it's so painfully true :(
librarianhills chapter 28 . 10/4/2016
Oh, stars. Thanks for that bit of foreshadowing at the end, that was depressing. It wasn't even just once. Qui-Gon said 'you're a natural' and I thought 'well, that's upsetting but it's over now', and then Obi-Wan had to make it worse. Pain.
Anyways, thank you for sharing this!
Pseudonymous chapter 28 . 2/21/2016
This is truly one of the loveliest things I've ever read, and now you're one of my favorite ff authors. I look forward to binge-reading the rest of your (most impressive) body of work. May the Force be with you!
achillies-eel chapter 28 . 1/2/2016
"Living in a cave"
"The entire Republic falling to ruin"
Oh my God, you're actually evil. This fic was amazing, I love back and forth POVs and the wonderful world you've created. Damn amazing job, thanks for sharing!
MuggleCreator chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
Brilliant story.
Mirnava chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
Another beautifully written piece! I've always enjoyed pieces in which the main characters cannot understand each other. (What can I say, I'm a weird one!)
This story is absolutely perfect. The plot flowed beautifully, the characters were themselves, and the original characters were very fleshed out and realistic. I noticed the lack of physical description surrounding Gerroo and her pack. Was this intentional?
If I have one critique, it's be mindful of typing errors. There are just a few silly mistakes, like a missed letter or a little misspelling. Overall though, again, wonderful.

I know I haven't reviewed to every piece I've read (which, by this point, is a vast majority of your work), but I want to tell you that I have enjoyed every single one!

Keep writing, and may the Force be with you!

Mirnava
pointvee chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
Wow. This was a beautiful fic, absolutely loved the setting and the people in it
Dream's Abyss chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
Loved this. I had to re-read it since it had been so long, and still find it good.
Betterways chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
I'm speechless.
Nanuk chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
Hehehe, oh my, what a clever way to end this ... gorgeous, in fact. :) If only they had known, too, hehehe. Wonderful writing, all the way! Thanks!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
That was some irony there, in the last sentences. *smirk
When the Republic's in ruins indeed... XD
not paranoid enough chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
Happiness.
QueenYoda chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
Yah, the entire republic will go into ruin. A very nice story. You blended fantasy, nature, common star wars technology, and the relationship of Obi-wan and Qui-gon together perfectly. I have no objections.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
oh god that was HORRIBLE ending there damm you I was fealing good about them as well. i wonder about the talks between Obi wan and Quigon on tattoine and all and they rember all the forshadowing and stuff I can just SEE Obi wan going live in the moment hu? and QUi gon being all embaressed and stuff. but a nice story and everything! I do wonder what they would think if Obi wan, ANakin and Ashoka fell into such a situation it would be very intresting look and all.
oh well like how Obi wan went a bit native, so uncivilized and all :)