Reviews for Maybe I'm Crazy
Poor ryou *cry*
zozikoozy chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Hey I really hope you continue this story it's one of the best i've ever read please don't abandon it!
WingedVampireGirl chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Haven't been on Fanfiction much lately cause of a lot of shit going on right now, but I just thought I'd see if you'd updated during my time away.

And I was incredibally happy to find out that you had.

I love how real you keep this story. I love it. Love it! It's so believable, I personally relate to this certain chapter quite a bit, and I love how Ryou handled it. Most people in his situation would let their dad walk all over him but Ryou didn't, I admire that about the way you've portrayed his character. He seems like he's growing too, I'd say it's because of Marik and Bakura, cause he's heeding their advice.

But thank you for the chapter, you've just cheered me up! Thank you so much. I litterally am addicted to this story. Can't wait for the next update... But take your time, I know how hard it is to keep on top of a few stories at once. I once had five going at one point and trust me, that's not a good idea. ;)

Keep writing! WVG
Richi the demon chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Now tell me what happened to Bakura.
00Midnight00 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Good chapter
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
I do like this story. Its the first I've rea where Ryou checks himself in though. I don't like the small chapters but, i think the effort you put into them is worth it. Maybe you could elaborate in the story on Bakura's reason for being in the psych ward too? And maybe Marik (gosh it's so weird to call him Marik since the English dub switched the names) could make another appearance? I also saw a few grammar mistakes, but they weren't distracting , just happened to notice them. Great job though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Unholy-Existence chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I think this story is good! I love your writing style! I read chapter 8, and I thought the characters were pretty in character, in my opinon. It's really good, and I hope you continue it!
WingedVampireGirl chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Well, this chapter was progress, and it wasn't at all bad, so I hope you lighten up about it and hey, I know that feeling all too well, I'm no stranger to it... You lose inspiration and motive and then you end up feeling that your story's going downhill - experienced it, experiencing it again right now with a story I'm writing. But if you do ever feel like deleting a story, try not to delete it right away, leave it be for as long as you can - I've made that mistake once, I had a story on ancient Egypt, got bored of it and deleted it, then a few months later I got a whack of inspiration and ended up craving to write it again, that was before I realised it was gone... Still saddens me to this day. You never know, you might feel like returning to this.

By the way, this chapter was good, I seem to be able to relate to Ryou quite a lot, so it's all kinda on a level that makes me go, 'Woah, I remember feeling like that, or realising people actually care...' The way Marik described it, you know. And all those problems with anxiety, that too, I can unfortunately relate to.

As for you saying your characters are ooc, honestly, they aren't really, imo. I'm reading this through the eyes of someone who is picturing this being set in a realistic, no-animic world if you can get what I mean, I'm certainly not making myself that clear and pronouced, but if a real person from the real world suffered what the cannon plot of YGO is, then I'd expect them to be in some sort of situation as the plot of this story. Like who doesn't freak out at their first sighting of a spirit *coughyuugicough*? When it comes your Ryou character, it's no surprise he does what he does in this fic, and I honestly think in the YGO anime, they played his emotions down quite a bit, because if I pocessed a ring that that contained an evil spirit, that occasionally possessed my body and mind and I couldn't get rid of it, then I'd be completely terrified, possibally doing what Ryou does in this fic, trying every means of escape. In this story, Bakura seems pretty much like typical Bakura, just a lot more tempered, snappy and a lot less devious and Marik, well, I don't think he smiles quite as much in the anime or mange but he's got the worst situation of all, so it would be no surprise if he ended up in a mental hospital.

Interesting, Ryou's dad will be showing up. I've never read a fanfic that included Ryou's dad before.. Hmmmm.

And I'm still super curious to find out what's wrong with Bakura, what his situation is. I think I stab a guess.

And that concludes my massive review, sorry about that. *sheepish smile* I really need to work on cutting these things down. I hope you'll forgive me? Good luck with the rest of this story if you decide to continue it, go with what your heart tells you to do!

WingedVampireGirl chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Marik's story was devastating. :'( He's been through a lot, and honestly, I don't think anyone can blame him for what he did, it wasn't even him- It had been his other personality too! D: But Ryou's there to help now, and you've made him such a wee sweetie in this story. Aw.

Another great, but sad, chapter. :( And I'm pleased to say that I'm still as curious about Bakura as before... Hmmmmm.

Keep on writing, WVG
WingedVampireGirl chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I'm reviewing yet again, but it always seems like a crime if I don't review a story I love.

Aw, cute, we finally hear a bit from Bakura.

This was good, a great Ch yet again!
WingedVampireGirl chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Holy shit! Excuse my language, but I was sweating reading this! Woah, way to get someone paniking! Gosh, Ryou, I hope he's not scared of Malik after this.

'He' is probally the scariest charcter in YGO too... Urg, I hate 'him' for doing such a thing to little Ryou.

And I'm really curious about Bakura now, really, really curious... :O
WingedVampireGirl chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Oh, Gosh, this was an intense chapter... So many questions... Like what's up with Bakura? I guess I'll soon find out.

Marik, god, Marik, that revealation had me tearing up - this is really realistic, you've dealt with this topic well, it's also pretty touchy, but you wrote it well.

As for Ryou, his words about not being able to make anyone happy, even himself - they were powerful, and to me, relatable.

I really like this story, as you could probally tell. We need writer's like you in the world, one's who can capture pure emotion.
WingedVampireGirl chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Another interesting chapter, I just... Just... Ryou! Aw! I feel so terrible for him! Could cry for the guy!

Anywho, another great, well, not so great for Ryou, but good chapter for us to read. I can kind off relate to the self-harming, I didn't do it personally myself, but a close friend of mine tried to kill themselves that way, truelly horrible thing to have to find out, but it's all better now, we were all their for them in the end.

Good luck with next Ch.
WingedVampireGirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I really sympathsise with Ryou, poor guy, I suffer from anxiety too but his seems far, far worse.

I'm really enjoying this so far, it's a different story concept from the common YGO fanfic on here.

Gottagoreadmoarrr! :D
WingedVampireGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This seems... Interesting. Everybody knows that Malik Bakura complete trouble, I bet Ryou's gonna end up in the mix.

This was written really well too, you lightened the suicide situation for the better as well...

Good work, curious to read more!