Reviews for Snapshots
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
After this, I doubt that anyone's going to take Artemis's "deaths" seriously. The first time it took him 3 years, the second time it took him 6 months, so I expect that next time it'll take him a week.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Like the "Will" ideas, including giving back the gold "which had bought her freedom", and the giving of the dojo to Butler, and Foaly's inventions. Some good openings for fan fic writers!
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Foaly pauses. He'll regret this one day. "Artemis Fowl is smarter than I am," he chokes out, knowing, without a doubt, that some part of Artemis's program is filming the words so they can be saved for all eternity.

All that appears on his screen is a video file, an endlessly looping recording of Artemis laughing maniacally, and Foaly knows that he's been duped.

That was my favorite part. I mean, Artemis has a sense of humor! I knew he did, but seeing him ACTUALLY pull a prank on someone...oh, god, I can see the look on Foaly's face now!

And you got all the characters exactly right, which was amazing. i loved Foaly and Butler and Holly best.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
plz continue ;D
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked this a lot. :-):-):-):-):-)
reality deviant chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
lovely, absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm glad you wrote this - tis very good and tries to explain some of the stuff Colfer left open, possibly to allow fics like this to come into being. Which is a good thing, because I enjoyed it :)

Off to find that translation you mentioned,

Wolfy
ooo
O
Shadow Huntress chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love it! This is great! Amazing! I really enjoy your point of view of how Artemis and co. would have felt Still, Myles knew too little of the fairies to believe that Artemis would be able to return. Plus, Artemis would actually be smart enough to build the shuttle-think. Other than that, this was perfect. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress