Reviews for The Deviants: Book 4
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
Neville never had any confidence in himself as a Gryffindor. He can be a different kind of person and be the person he wants to be a Slytherin.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Lucius appearing in the dream to me mean that things are going to get worst for the Malfoy twins. Its not like Harry could just say to his father the names he heard as he would get punished for knowing things he should not exactly know but still he now knows that something is going to happen to them both.
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Another awesome ending hun! I cannot wait to read the next! ;o)
littlepanther chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
poor twins. :( its so brave of them.
littlepanther chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
why is Lucius being a big meanie? I thought he was good?
Alara Phoenix chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
Mmm... These stories started out cool but I think things have fizzled out a little for me... The sexual moments for one I think ruined the story and the way the two of them simply took everything from Lucius. I was practically screaming at them to run away. You definitely have a lot of talent though, thanks for writing :)
Madzia chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Twoje opowiadania są wspaniałe. :))
atymer chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Argh! Too bad Nev didn't break that git's jaw!

Curses on Voldy through eternity, the wanker and jock itch!

Crap!

I don't know how they can deal with this band confining them. There has to be a way to free them up. I wish Luc had thought of some other way, but then I suppose there was no one he could trust. sigh...
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
I've heard good things. They have butterbeer fo drinks there. I guess I could forgive you. But the band from Voldy, that is a different twist.
cocobyrd87 chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Oooo boy...The ending was great but damn! I cringe to think of what old Voldie has in store for them...looking forward to the next installment!
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Love it
cocobyrd87 chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Ooooooo boy...I almost dread the next chapter! But this was very thrilling :) update soon!
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Love it more please
atymer chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Well Crap! Crap! Crap! ...and Crap!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Yeah. Comic-Con is a go now, bought my plane ticket the other day. And I might begoing to Florida which means probably Harry Potter theme park! And cliffhnger, not cool.