Reviews for When Love Isn't Enough
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 7/8
Wow, super clever of Akane and the Trial of Cologne will be epic:-)
d0kipunch chapter 12 . 7/7
i've always liked the mousse and akane friendship! glad there's a good story with them
PurseMonger chapter 12 . 6/6
It's always nice to see an update of this story! I've probably said it before but I love Mousse and Akane friendships!

Can't wait to see what happens to Cologne. I will say that I think you are portraying Shampoo a lot more reasonable and understanding than she is in the manga. I always thought she was much more violent than Cologne.
OooooooooHHGGHHGGGGHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHG MY GOD I LOVE THIS,LOVE U FOR WTITING THIS..,ITS 3AM AND I WSS TRYING NOT TO SCREAM I LOVE THIS FIC., ITS SO WELL WRITTEN I CRY
Luna12 chapter 11 . 6/5
Awesome! I like seeing fanfic where Akane takes the initiative. Looking forward to more.
Good chapter, though Akane skeptics would say she was much too capable here.
U.F chapter 12 . 6/5
I really enjoyed and the chapter. I have also been really enjoying the story as a whole, so thank you for updating.
Flameraven chapter 12 . 6/4
It's alive, and this is a rout I never thought you would take! Looks like the old hag is in trouble don't it?

Wonder how she didn't think about just how much her absence could change her tribe, or did she simply think that Ranma's power, and any girls he could provide Shampoo would be enough to change it all back?
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 6/4
Excellent two chapters
Uh oh. Looks like Cologne is in trouble ;-)Can't wait to see what happens next
VannaOrihara chapter 12 . 6/4
Omfgggg you updated! I was worried I'd be lost reading this update since it's been a while since I've read the fic but I definitely wasn't lost at all! Great update, I'm glad most of the Amazons accepted Akane, and I really hope Ranma is okay! I wonder what happened to him.
Ok, I'm sort of totally in love with this, and if you ever feel motivated to finish this, it would be amazing
VannaOrihara chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
THIS IS ALSO AMAZING! My gosh, do you have talent! The latest chapter seems like such a teaser, I'm excited to see what's to come! I really love your Akane btw, she does seem a bit OOC, but I love it. In the anime she's brash and jumps to conclusions, and those are the only things that annoy me about her. I love that she's so calm, collected, and extremely intelligent in this fic. As well as crafty! I also love her new platonic relationship with Mousse! I feel bad for Ranma because it seems he's being left out of things, but I really love it when he gets jealous (x Can't wait for more! In the mean time, I'll continje reading more of your fantastic fics!
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Hello! I am very excited about Akane's idea. How will Ranma react when he finds out she's going/is in China? Will Mousse come along? Questions are forming. This story helps them better themselves.
Marie Allen chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
I'm interested to see Akane go through with the plan - if everything goes smoothly! I really like Mousse/Akane friendships and, if ever done, it seems to typically be borderline romantic. I really like how fast they became true friends; it seems plausible after everything they have gone through and with their similarities.

I look forward to the next chapter!