Reviews for When Love Isn't Enough
VannaOrihara chapter 11 . 7/14
THIS IS ALSO AMAZING! My gosh, do you have talent! The latest chapter seems like such a teaser, I'm excited to see what's to come! I really love your Akane btw, she does seem a bit OOC, but I love it. In the anime she's brash and jumps to conclusions, and those are the only things that annoy me about her. I love that she's so calm, collected, and extremely intelligent in this fic. As well as crafty! I also love her new platonic relationship with Mousse! I feel bad for Ranma because it seems he's being left out of things, but I really love it when he gets jealous (x Can't wait for more! In the mean time, I'll continje reading more of your fantastic fics!
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 11 . 6/30
Hello! I am very excited about Akane's idea. How will Ranma react when he finds out she's going/is in China? Will Mousse come along? Questions are forming. This story helps them better themselves.
Marie Allen chapter 11 . 6/2
I'm interested to see Akane go through with the plan - if everything goes smoothly! I really like Mousse/Akane friendships and, if ever done, it seems to typically be borderline romantic. I really like how fast they became true friends; it seems plausible after everything they have gone through and with their similarities.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Southern Hearts chapter 11 . 5/27
I am pleasantly surprised by this story, its not what I expected at all. I really like your writing of Mousse and the dynamic and growing friendship between him and Akane is refreshing. A very well written, interesting story. I look forward to seeing where things go from here.
Flameraven chapter 11 . 5/26
Sounds like she is going to force him into neko-ken, but I could be wrong.

Akane in the village will be interesting to see, she is skilled but wouldn't she have to fight Shampoo or something for him?
caia-chan chapter 11 . 5/26
I'm so happy you updated it. Akane is great and she has an ally as Mousse in addition she is right they can't control Ranma and they and they soon will see it.
However Cologne will be a tough opponent for Akane, I hope she will find other allies in the village who can help her to use their own laws against Cologne (and Shampoo).
Pleaseeeeeee update soon, I can't wait to read another amazing chapter
Excellent job once again. Thanks so much for the chapter!
PurseMonger chapter 11 . 5/25
Wow, so glad to see an update on this. I adore this story.

It's nice to see a mature Akane and Mousse growing up. I love their friendship.

Akane's plan sounds interesting but a lot can go wrong. Except that I am sure it will be easy to show that they could never control Ranma.
ManaChan chapter 11 . 5/25
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Now we're getting to the really really good bits.
Hot damn! Akane got this! She got this in the bag, holy sheet this fic is the best and I mean in a litteral sense. I hope you don't think I'm mocking. I truly love this and this update! Holy sheet!
tuatara chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Another of your excellent stories continued! How lovely. And yes, you handled Cologne really well. Thanks for coming back to this and kudos for such a great chapter.
Zyar chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Well, well, well, isn't it a nice surprise you updated this after such a long time? That's good. It is good to see good stories resurface, even though I've lost interest in Ranma for a while now.

Looks like Akane outsmarted Cologne in a way we have yet to find Out. At last that old ghoul will, em, have a taste of her own medicine? Haha we'll see.

Good chapter :)
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Cool two chapters.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Wow, Cologne got new schooled:)
Flameraven chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
'At that time' the old lady is slipping to say THAT. Akane can feed Ranma any and all info she wants up until that point, and more to the point Mouse can do what ever the heck he wants!

All Akane did was let him choose if he wants to go back or not, and for that she didn't really give up anything. Good for her.