Reviews for Love Match
Diaflower chapter 2 . 5/1
Please tell me you're planning on posting chapter 3!
animeblackangel chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I really like this, please update soon! i would hate to see this story not finished DX
Ersatz Writer chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
THree parter? THREE PARTER?! ANGRY FACE!

Man, I downloaded a HetaMon Gameboy game. Best five hours of my life until MY GAME GOT DELETED! QAQ All I can remember is that the Germany was DAMN FREAKING HARD I had no clue what element his freaking dogs were. I can't even remember who the Gym Leaders actually were, although I assume it's the G8.

I'm glad you wrote the more insightful part of Francis' personality. :) The most misunderstood character of them all, I think. I don't even know if I like FrUK or USUK more! T_T USUK is good, but France... France needs love... It's too sad that the country of love cannot enjoy love himself... ):

God, I'm just gonna fave every single freaking Hetalia fic you've written. I doubt I'll need to read them to know I love them. ;)
Equality4Puppies chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
XD this is so wonderful!
dietbeverage chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Wow. This was great. Although I'm crying because you haven't updated in a year. Maybe by some miracle you'll update it again. Please. I really really want to know the end. *cries* ;_;
adiaevlover chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Hello I was wondering when were you going to update this fanfiction, I really, really want to know how it ends because I like it so much! Just that You rock Car!
Yatagarasu chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please, for the dear love of God, tell me you finish this...Pleasepleaseplease. It's so cute and adorable and fluffy and you're giving me feels which is UNFAIR because this hasn't been updated in six months. Grrrr.
jesszilla chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I like it :)
budgieb chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
please update soon absolutely love this story please keep writing :)
RilesStylinson chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
GAH YOU'RE KILLING ME
They need to kiss & admit their undying love to one another & rip the each others clothes off & live happily ever after with pokemon.
Is this a thing that can happen?
Please?
CrashTheMIGHTY chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
dammit France!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I'm glad this this a three-parter! I take it back, this should become a full-blown fic! xD I love Pokemon and Hetalia, so this catnip for me. I'm curious on what everyone's Pokemon are. I'm hoping they fit the characters, I have a couple of ideas on Arthurs and Francis, less so on what Alfred might be (unless they're all from Unova).

Anyway, update soon hopefully!
SummerQuill chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
This rocks cant wait for the next chapter :D
UnstableFable chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
:D

I'd say that Pokemon Au's were a guilty pleasure of mine but...I feel no guilt what so ever just lots of lots of fluffy bunnies hopping in my belly as I read this.
romanuns chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I knew it! XD I knew it was Misty Meets Her Match oh my god, please update this! I'm loving this, so much!