Reviews for Freedom
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Awwww... THIS IS TRULY WONDERFUL ! ! !

ONE OF THE MOST BEST REFRESHING FANTASTIC USUK ROYALTY VERSE EVER ! ! !

FAIRY TALE ! ! !

GOD, I FREAKING FALL IN LOVE WITH IT ! ! !

*breathing in joyfulness*

I'm so Happy...! *hugs the fic. hugs Alfred and Arthur. Hugs those magical creatures*

And, y'know, Gilbert really were great character in here! As Best friends! And he kinda remind of an Older Brother too! For both Alfred and Arthur when traveling.

It was so Awesome ! ! !

They all now have their Lovely Happily Ever After ! ! ! :))
cutexD chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
lots of UsUk fluffy moments xD so cute..
theSardonyx chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
You are too good at this. Waaaay too good. I suppose you've got a lot of practice, but the cheesy scenes are just too cute.!

Write on.!
Yuna

P.S. I'm your 200th reviewer, hurrah.! I'm still digging through your stories. I started with the one shots then moved to the oldest chapter fic. You haven't let me down yet.! Except maybe that time when I wasn't satisfied with the ending.
Yazeki chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
;-; Lurved it.
Black Kaitou chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
This was great those hand cuffs were well used
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Aww...the story is sweet and awesome 3.
READER chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
LOL! Cute story XD That was fun I love how you were ably to build such tention around the search party and the kidnap(ed) party, that was awesome!
moocow4me chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
Ah, l'amour! I love saying what France says out loud! XD Love this story so much, so being favorited so I can re read it!
Tar chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
I wish I could see them too... But if I keep on believe I will some day, right?
w

/Wonderful story !
Sora Resi chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Reading this was a wonderful way to spend my afternoon :)
hetaliausuklover chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
I've probably read about a couple thousand of USUK fanfictions (It's my OTP, what can I say?) and this ranks as one if my favorites. No lie. Really great writing, I think I only noticed a few very small mistakes, but they were hardly evident so it's not a problem at all. Plus the plot was brilliant and super epic I just couldn't put down my iPod (Which is what I was reading it on and am typing this on) and it's overall just an amazing story. Great, beautiful, awesome exhilarating, lovely (And any other synonyms like that) story. Super job. Thanks for writing it.
hetaliausuklover chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
I love this story! . Brilliant amazing fabulous idea and the whole plot is awesome plus the independence thing makes it almost connect to original Hetalia and it's just perfect and gorgeous! *gives virtual hug*
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
Xxeyes-like-starsxX chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
This story is just downright wonderful!

I would have left chapter-by-chapter reviews, but I was reading it on pre-loaded internet pages while on a road trip to Colorado xD
Your writing is great, it's really easy to visualize things.
The pacing was nice too, with the action/suspenseful chapters balancing out the laid back ones pretty well.

Great job!
tealgirl713 chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
It's over! *sobs uncontrollably*
Now what am I supposed to do?