Reviews for Freedom
Shin.Miyagami chapter 25 . 10/10
I'm bad at comments but I'm grinning like anmaniac here omg I can't stop this ending it's so fucking perfect thank u I love this story so much!
LyricGrifiin chapter 9 . 7/20
DAWWWW DIS DIS HERE IS ADORKABLE
Stolavita chapter 25 . 12/8/2015
Beautiful. Both writing and the way you developed our precious UsUk. I love it. Thanks and congrats! 3
faithfulbuddy chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
I just love the ending! "Maybe you should ask them yourself." Totally frels like a Disney movie ending or something whimsical! On a side note, whatever happened with Ivan? I know he was supposedly arrested but that's it? You totally could have added a chapter on that. But despite that it was a super great fic. Loved it!
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
Omg this is such a classic...so fluffy adorable innocent sweet, my heart is melting 333
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Awwww... THIS IS TRULY WONDERFUL ! ! !

ONE OF THE MOST BEST REFRESHING FANTASTIC USUK ROYALTY VERSE EVER ! ! !

FAIRY TALE ! ! !

GOD, I FREAKING FALL IN LOVE WITH IT ! ! !

*breathing in joyfulness*

I'm so Happy...! *hugs the fic. hugs Alfred and Arthur. Hugs those magical creatures*

And, y'know, Gilbert really were great character in here! As Best friends! And he kinda remind of an Older Brother too! For both Alfred and Arthur when traveling.

It was so Awesome ! ! !

They all now have their Lovely Happily Ever After ! ! ! :))
cutexD chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
lots of UsUk fluffy moments xD so cute..
theSardonyx chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
You are too good at this. Waaaay too good. I suppose you've got a lot of practice, but the cheesy scenes are just too cute.!

Write on.!
Yuna

P.S. I'm your 200th reviewer, hurrah.! I'm still digging through your stories. I started with the one shots then moved to the oldest chapter fic. You haven't let me down yet.! Except maybe that time when I wasn't satisfied with the ending.
Yazeki chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
;-; Lurved it.
Black Kaitou chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
This was great those hand cuffs were well used
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Aww...the story is sweet and awesome 3.
READER chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
LOL! Cute story XD That was fun I love how you were ably to build such tention around the search party and the kidnap(ed) party, that was awesome!
moocow4me chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
Ah, l'amour! I love saying what France says out loud! XD Love this story so much, so being favorited so I can re read it!
Tar chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
I wish I could see them too... But if I keep on believe I will some day, right?
w

/Wonderful story !
Sora Resi chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Reading this was a wonderful way to spend my afternoon :)