Reviews for Arthur of the Forest
Karano chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ohh, seeing mythology warms my heart so so much. The servants of Pan are amazing creatures, although...what common folk imagine them to be continues to puzzle and amuse me so. But the voice? Rest assured. The voices are divine And the fae. It's so nice.
I felt so sorry for Alfred at the beginning...ANd when Arthur said that, well, it it wasn't for the USUK warning at the beginning, I would've worried.
The wing part...oh, freedom. So Alfred.
And they got back together in the end, without any of them dying. I'm so happy.
*Remembers fics of England becoming America's State and dying. An Unnecessary LOT.*
So yeah, I shall keep this close to my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Omg this was an amazing story! I wish you would have made more too it! Gahhh! Anyways really good story :)
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Apologies for posting as a guest but my phone doesn't allow me to log in.

This was a really pretty story that was beautiful and well written. I really liked the concept, even if I hoped for his memory to magically return. Awesome job!
GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Were you inspired by brave? :O With the wisp? But love it!
theoneandonly chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OHMIGAH.
i love this story, so, so frecking much.
write more, please... please!
SamanthaMeloes chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I like the idea of them being fantasy creatures, it's a nice little twist. And makes a great love story. Great job, this was awesome :) If you write another Fantasy, I'll be sure to read it for sure!
Misdreamus chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please do continue. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
*melts*

Just brilliant. I love it :)
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very nice I like the fantasy element in this story. Very well written keep up the good work :)
Canary chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, my... This was a sweet and lovely story! And so beautifully written, too! I shed a few tears. :')
Symphonyk chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lovely story. It was beautiful. I wish there was more.
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Gorgeous, gorgeous imagery in here. Really well written, and I love the mythologies put together here. Lovely story, wonderful job!