Reviews for Daughter of Krypton
BrenRome chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
A thousand apologies for not getting back sooner. I've been away on account of school and trying to free people's minds from Dan Slott's brainwashing. I even have a fan book I'm putting on my college dorm door for the hollidays called 'How I saved Christmas' which features me defeating Dan Slott and thrawting his plans to have Doc Ock take over Santa's body, and discovering the true meaning of Christmas. It may sound stupid, but it's better than half the crap Dan Slott's tried to shove down our throats.

Anyways, I liked this story alot, but I feel as if we jumped around a bit too much. No offense, but I feel this story should've ended with Peter and Kara discovering each other's identities and then getting back home and confessing their love for each other. Hopefully that'll happen in the next fic, but it's just some advice. I'm not trying to be rude, but it really feels as if we just jumped around a bit too much here. Great story, though. Hopefully we'll see some Peter/Kara relationship soon because we need something like that with the way Dan Slott's been handeling the characters.
BrenRome chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
In the words of Spaceballs; "MY BRAINS...ARE GOING INTO MY FEET!"

What a revelation! Boy can I not wait for Superwoman VS Zod in your story. Anyways, hope for another update soon! Hopefully Peter and Kara will be together again sometime in the hopefully-near future.

Here's till then! Keep up the great work!

BrenRome chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
Dear SpideyLegend,

This is a good chapter, but my only complaint is that we don't see that much of either Linda nor Peter in there. I'm not trying to be rude here, I love the whole Guardians stuff that's shown here, but I think perhaps the next chapter should have Linda finally discover what's been going on with Thanos and then follow that up with her finally doing something about it.

Otherwise, this is a great chapter, and a great belated birthday president as my birthday was on the 17th.

Hope the next chapter is up soon!

WerewolfMazuko117 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
Buno, todas la piezas se esta juntado y estan listas para estallar
BrenRome chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Sorry I didn't review sooner, dude. Been busy with stuff.

Anyways, what can I say?

How about HELLZ FREAKING YEAH!

Can't wait for all this stuff especially Lex! Can't wait to see how Kara's first meeting with him goes. I bet she's going to get him upset without even having to do anything at all.

BTW: What are your thoughts on Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex? I'm in for it. He'll make more of a convincing Lex than Andrew Garfield makes for a convincing Peter Parker. In all seriousness, the great Clancy Brown has given his approval and therefore, I trust him.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
need English to understand what there saying.
BrenRome chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the finale with the confrontation with Galactus!
BrenRome chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Great update! Hope to see more soon!

Guardians of the Galaxy: Assemble!
BrenRome chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
GREAT UPDATE! Can't wait to see how Superwoman gets Peter out of this one. I can deffinately see the opportunity for love begining to appear in this. I also love how you portray Peter in being smart about not breaking out of prison least be caught in the act as Spidey. It's so unlike some other film last year where he flaunted and abused his power at every chance in plain sight and the only reason nobody noticed was because of Plot Convience! Sorry. Still upset about that film last year. Anyways; Great work here, and I can't wait to see the end result of this! (PS: How close is Thanos away from using the infinity gauntlet now? I mean in terms of the gems he has not how many more chapters before he uses it?)
WerewolfMazuko117 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
No jodas, la vida nunca deja de joder al pobre Parker, en fin, espero que ahora las cosas se le arreglen a spiderman, ya que esta vez parece ser peor que en la historia original
BrenRome chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Great update! Can't wait to see what happens next! I have a feeling that the eventual showdown between Thanos and Superwoman is going to be a big one! Can't wait to see what happens when they clash!

Once you have your stuff done, update as soon as possible! Can't wait for what happens next!
KryptoKin chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hey, thank you for adding one of my stories as a favorite. I like this one you're writing but I'm having issues, my Spanish is super rusty. But I am proud that I can basically get what the story is saying; I just need to work a little harder to get the details. :]
WerewolfMazuko117 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Dime, no haz considerado a enemigos del amalgam comics como bizzarnage, como criatura para aliar a la araƱa y super woman? en fin, saber, crei que habia sido la tia may la que habia muerto en este fic, o fue en otro? bueno, ya veremos como se desarrolla esta historia
BrenRome chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Wow! It seems like every time you post a chapter it keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next! Won't Vernakke be in for a shock when Superwoman tears apart the Skrull Army, huh? Though I think it will be a real clash of the Titians when Superwoman throws down against Thanos, huh? (I actually saw The Avengers Movie when it came out at Midnight, and I recognized him at the end without any names given. That's how big a Marvel Geek I am.)

I can't wait for Peter and Linda's first kiss, though. I know it might upset Gwen, but for some reason, I've always figured Peter would do better with someone like Supergirl if she were ever in The Marvel Universe. (She'd stop Peter from selling their marriage, that's for sure!)

Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Good luck and hopefully it comes soon!

NUAJava chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Lo piero q me pregunte fue la prota femenina es mayor q spider man LOL
Tambien el heho de steve sea iron patriot (y pensar q era osborn)
No soy fan de los comics, pero se algo y me encanta los crossover y por esote seguire