Reviews for Too Late for Hallelujah
shotgunequalssammy chapter 18 . 5/1
I've had a marvelous time reading this! Your writing is really great and I completely adore the way you write the characters. It's been 18 highly enjoyable chapters, and I feel like doing a happy dance because of the ending. Daryl actually finding Sophia made my day - thank you very much for writing this lovely story! :)
Forged Obsidian chapter 18 . 1/13
This was a really good story! I'm always searching for differently things could have gone down in the ravine, and Sophia surviving just completely made my day. You did a good job with all the descriptions, and your explanation of how Daryl got his scars and his childhood were well written. I'm glad that he could talk to Glen and by the end of this is finally starting to see how valuable he is to the group. Well done!
silverwolf3432 chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
This story was inredible. I absolutely loved it.
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Okay, I literally spent my entire day reading all these 69307 words in a row because you story was just THAT addicting. I wanted to review earlier but I was just so into it that it always caught me off guard when a chapter ended.
Seriously, everything about this story is perfect; the emotions, the details, the characterizations, all that stuff about Daryl's past, not entirely focusing on his physical damage but on his mental one as well and especially just the way how everyone has misjudged him and just then realizes how much he means to all of them and finds out why he is the way he is. Just... wow! And your writing style is absolutely fabulous!
Even better, this theme was exactly what I was looking for and you pulled it off more than brilliant. I wanted to do soooo much today but all I did was read this. Without a break. This fic is truly one of the most perfect things ever. Absolutely stunning, I'm still impressed beyond words!
Thank you so /fucking/ much for writing this, really! It was perfect. I love everything about it, from the first word to the very last.
Such a shame this didn't actually happen on the show...
missy7293 chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
What a great story. Thank you for writing!
missy7293 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
This is a great story...our poor Daryl. I love how you have shown how he has touched everyone in the group!
i luv ewansmile chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. NIce job!
Jacky chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Amy, I absolutely loved this story, it was everything I wanted to write about the Divine Daryl but I just couldn't put the words down as well as this. Just brilliant-would so LOVE to see this on film!
kyri0sity chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
Simply amazing! It's written so well. I love how Shane at this point isn't all asshole, how stubborn Daryl is, how you ve written characters interacting together that haven't really been seen and the way you've written it doesn't come off as unrealistic.
chimera1400 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Wow that's how it should have happened!
Candra C chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Why? WHY couldn't the show have done this? I mean, really, this is utterly perfect plot. I'm like freaking almost crying from that beautiful happy ending. You should totally do a sequal!
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
I love it!
itsi3 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Wooo! I'm glad Sophia lived... I get so mad when Shane constantly tells them to quit wasting their time so this was a nice "HA! You're wrong!:p :)" moment for me lol
Awesome job!
itsi3 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Oh you have Daryl down So well! Cracked me up trying to climb that steep hill... had me nervous too though
Whumpy chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
This ending is so much better than the awful one we got on the television show. Send your resume to TWD. You'd be a great addition to their writing team. Great story!