Reviews for choke
AARDVAK chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow! You took something completely absurd (Squeacher) and made it completely understandable, and that takes skill.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*Blinks*. Okay... I didn't know there was a 'Sqeacher' pairing, but I can't deny that it's interesting. Love the poem, it seems like a lot of work went into it, and it's a job fabulously done.
cool chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesome!
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Squeacher?
THERE'S A SHIP FOR THAT?
*mind is blown*
Anyways, it was. All right.
-phantom
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
*standing ovation*
I really do not know what to say... This was actually awesome. It may be because I'm supposed to have gone to sleep many hours ago but I'm going to bet that it was the poem. You were actually able to make this work.
I read it as a joke to see how bad it was but I was pleasantly surprised. Although I'd most likely avoid this pairing next time I see it but the poem was actually amazing.
I'm sorry if this makes no sense, my brain switched off for the day. But to sum up: your poetry seems absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That's an-ahem- interesting couple... It's a great fic, but slightly... yeah. Are you schizophrenic? 'Cuz I am too, if that makes you feel better. :)
deathly fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is dark and fantastic and creative and just lovely. I can't imagine the work that must have gone into this.