Reviews for Burning Snowflakes
razamataz63 chapter 37 . 1/6
For a seventeen year old, you write exceptionally well. Your story had me captivated. Only drawback I saw was that you didn't explain how William and Mulder came back to Scully and Danica after Chapter 34. If you rewrite anything, I would suggest you add something there. Overall, a great job!
danthorpe04 chapter 37 . 12/22/2013
This story is by far one the best fan fiction stories that I have ever read. You did an amazing job!
Darlene chapter 37 . 6/6/2013
I just finished reading your whole story and loved it. Sorry I didn't comment on each chapter but I was too busy racing on to the next one :) I hope you are still writing and creating your own characters. I love your portrayal of Mulder and Scully but Danica really came alive on the page. Good luck with your writing. You have talent!
xfhyle chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
Excellent final chapter...I still say you're a great writer and you need to keep it up! Thanks for giving an ending - I always hate when stories that I love just stop, so well done! I will keep checking back to see what else you are up to! - Linds
tojeje chapter 37 . 5/31/2013
Once again, thank you for this story. I really love it. I'm sad that it ends.
Just my opinion, the first 32 chapters are amazing, brilliant, ...just wow! I'm not so stunned by the rest of the story, it's good, but it seems to me you were only trying to finish it quickly. So please, please, please, add some more chapters about their everyday life (especially from season 6 and 7) when you will be rewriting the story in future. I love the interaction between Danica and her parents.
tojeje chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
This is such a great story. I absolutely love it. You made me smile, you made me cry and you made me love the X files even more than I did before. Thank you very much for that.
I'm pretty sorry I have only 8 chapters left for reading. Don't want to finish it:-)
Wildwood Rose chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
Great end to a great story. I enjoyed every chapter :)
XFilesFictionFan chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
I liked this entire story very much, I look forward to more stories from you for this show. Maybe a sequel could be written for this particular story, I don't know, what I do know though is that I'm quite sad to see this story finished, it was one of my favorites (maybe that's why I'm hoping for some kind of sequel so it won't really be over yet, if that makes any sense). Honestly though, this story was very enjoyable, thanks for writing and posting it.
starxphiler54 chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
You have nothing to worry about as far as I'm concerned. It was a great chapter. I can't wait to read the re-write. You did a wonderful job with Mulder and Scully. Danica was an absolute delight. Love her character very much. Would love to have seen more from this universe but I do understand. I wish you all the best wishes in the world on and in your future endeavors. Thanks sweetie for a wonderful story.
thexxit chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
Great job. Glad to see Danni grow up happy and healthy. I'll miss her!
Animus et Anima chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
Yay! You finished one! And it was really good! I liked it a lot! The Mulder/ Danni scene was so sweet and honest, I loved it. :)
Wildwood Rose chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
Couldn't be bothered to sign in - ahhhhh! Danica is going to Russia :/ against Scully's authority :/
Haha I love William, and I guess Danica is a typical teenager. And I think it was better you just skipped, the whole colonisation thing didn't really have anything to do with your story. Can't wait for the update :)
Animus et Anima chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Oh gosh. That's going to be so hard for Danni's. poor girl. I thought you were going to be nice to her!
Linds chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Hey, too lazy to sign in but I loved the last couple chapters, especially this on (36). Honestly I like that you skipped to when the kids were older. I think it was a really good choice and I'm excited to see what Danica finds in Russia. Keep up the great work! - Linds
dear pearlie chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
ahhh, more chapters! I'm so happy! you did this one beautifully, and I love that the two children have grown up! more please please please (please).