Reviews for Golden Boy
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 12 . 1/4
I really liked it can u make a sequel with mpreg
josydaky chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
Here, I am reading this wonderful story again. It has been five years since I first read it. It is such a good story.
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Ohhhh this was so lovely!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
I love QAF it's bea
AbandonAccount1997 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
God I love this! Its the only fanfic that i have been able to stay intrested enough to finish in months.
14Doctors chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
its 11:17 but i just had to finish reading this fanfiction was absolutely amazing you're a very talented writer.
T'Kerstin chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Now.. Shall we begin. Well, I'm not sure if it was intentional, but that's the very same thing Khan said in Into Darkness, though I have to admit that it's kind of in Character for Sherlock, too.
MerlinEmerys chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I have to be honest, I LOVED IT! I cried when Sherlock pushed John away and when he himself died. And I felt my heart drop and raise through all the ups and downs. This is one of my favorite fanfics EVER! And to anyone who might be thinking about reading this, READ IT! IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Wonderer chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Wow. This is fantastic.. Utterly captivating. Thanks for the wonderful story :] Love the ending by the way.
Someonesbaby987 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I can honestly say this has been one of the best stories I have ever read. You ripped my heart out, gave it back and repeated the process over again. I am extremeley impressed with your talent. I absolutely adored your story.
rumjhum88 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
That was brilliant! Well done!
Colelockian chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely love this story!
kiras70 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa was beautiful, I love, thanks for upoad it, was fantastic.

Godiva9 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
A wonderful and unique story! Thank you so much for writing and posting this fic! : )