Reviews for Golden Boy
I love QAF it's bea
HeyJudeIwannaHoldYourHand chapter 12 . 3/1
God I love this! Its the only fanfic that i have been able to stay intrested enough to finish in months.
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
its 11:17 but i just had to finish reading this fanfiction was absolutely amazing you're a very talented writer.
T'Kerstin chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Now.. Shall we begin. Well, I'm not sure if it was intentional, but that's the very same thing Khan said in Into Darkness, though I have to admit that it's kind of in Character for Sherlock, too.
MerlinEmerys chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I have to be honest, I LOVED IT! I cried when Sherlock pushed John away and when he himself died. And I felt my heart drop and raise through all the ups and downs. This is one of my favorite fanfics EVER! And to anyone who might be thinking about reading this, READ IT! IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Wonderer chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Wow. This is fantastic.. Utterly captivating. Thanks for the wonderful story :] Love the ending by the way.
Someonesbaby987 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I can honestly say this has been one of the best stories I have ever read. You ripped my heart out, gave it back and repeated the process over again. I am extremeley impressed with your talent. I absolutely adored your story.
rumjhum88 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
That was brilliant! Well done!
Colelockian chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely love this story!
kiras70 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa was beautiful, I love, thanks for upoad it, was fantastic.

Godiva9 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
A wonderful and unique story! Thank you so much for writing and posting this fic! : )
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
This was perfect. I... I just can't describe how amazing this is. I loved every second of it and I was so happy and then sad and then even sadder and then super happy! Elated more like! I... I just... thank you. Thank you SO much for writing this.

AsamiAkihito chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
To say that I am absolutely in love with this amazing fic would be a severe understatement. While reading this fic, I cried, my heart stopped, I got so emotional. Your story and writing style is so amazing. I am so lucky that I read this fic after it was complete. I think I would have gone mad if I had to wait at the cliff hangers.
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story! It was so enjoyable to read!
Nevyn chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I had been meaning to post a review in one of the earlier chapters how I thought it strange that John hadn't once asked Mycroft how his mom was. And in this chapter it seems as if Mycroft hadn't been providing for John's family as he said he would, only sending the money when John returned.
This story was very creative and a joy to read. Thank you for sharing!