Reviews for Win Without A Fight
allieh54 chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I have to say, I was sceptical about the zombie thing but I ended up loving it! I especially loved the zombie catapult. Anyways, I'm excited to read the sequel! :)
Mystic 777 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
This was so awesome. You have an amazing handle on emotions, descriptions and teasing your readers. XD Thanks for taking the time to write and share this!
InkyPhoenix chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Loving this fic :) The Firefly reference made me especially happy.
Saphira113 chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
This is a wonderful story! I loved the connection between Darcy and Loki. It was such a cool way to think about magic. I was also very amused when Darcy chased after the feelings Loki hid from her, his lust, it was such a Darcy thing to do. I did feel bad for Loki though, privacy is always nice.

I've also read Pawn takes King and I would love another Darcy/Loki story in that series!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Love the chapter bro and do keep up the work
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hooked already on the first chapter. I like that Coulson is back!
serapax chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Loved this story too! :)
writergrrrl chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Ah, sweet sexual tension and anticipation. Love it!
jenefaner chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
this was a fantastic, wonderfully written fic that had an excellent plot, great characters and even better writing. you had my attention from start to finish. well done! my only suggestion: label this as complete. I nearly had a fit when I saw it wasn't labeled and the last update was a year ago.
this is far to great a fic to be abandoned! lol
WandaCarla chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Wow where has this story been all my life? I loved it! I loved everything about it. I loved all the avengers (especially Natasha)! I loved your Loki (nice job on keeping his way of speaking correct). I loved Darcy and how her relationship happened slowly and wasn't rushed. But I especially loved the magic part. It made for such an interesting storyline. Bravo (:
TrianaStyx chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Awesome! I loved this story! :D
reneemm chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
LOVED this story! I would love an epilogue though, maybe involving something of the golden apple variety? :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
"...the world). *Asgardian's, apparently..."

And *SHIELD is all capitals.

Cute scene with Mr Stark btw.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
can't wait to read more!
Merri85 chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
love this story and your way of writing. will check out you other stories too.