Reviews for The Asian Mystery
darckel chapter 40 . 8/17/2019
I just loved it!
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 5 . 3/10/2018
I gotta admit, I'm worried about what Finn's role is going to be in this...
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 4 . 3/10/2018
'Dada'...?

What the shit is going on?

I'm literally, like, huh? What? Does Wes like Kurt? Is that, no, it can't-but, is it? I'm so freaking confused and loving this story. The lack of question marks is still pissing me off, but I love it regardless. Why do I have the feeling shit's about to hit the fan?
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
I like this so far. Not so much of a fan of the lack of punctuation in places (namely lack of question marks) and the fact that you refer to the three brothers as 'the asians' but oh well. I still really like it, so I can look past that.
Lexi0Black chapter 25 . 3/17/2017
What was the cryptic people piece? Was it a poem or Song? I love this story btw.
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 21 . 2/12/2016
...Why wouldnt Kurt or Wes imediately call Burt and Carole after what Finn did he minute they calmed Chris down?
He just attacked and terorized a traumatized KID to the point he was in shock and bleeding on the floor, Sam at the very least should tell everyone and he should get suspended at the LEAST.
and arent the police are suposed to be looking for Jeremiah let alone everyone at Dalton on the lookout because of the kids there how the hell would he get past campus security and INSIDE Dalton and all the way in to where the boys are? ?
jessicadamnday chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
It feels like you backed out of a bashing here; I wish you hadn't done the "redeeming Blaine" arc.
21st angel chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
You are amazing
21st angel chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Plzzzzzz post your story on archiveofourown plzzzzzz tnx
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
I was 'this' close to killing you if you had killed Thad
Malecs-lucky-star chapter 40 . 6/14/2014
This story was amazing, you made me laugh, cry and squeal with delight. You are my new favourite author thank you so much for sharing your talent.
ronnyangel88 chapter 38 . 3/11/2014
OMG loved this so much took me so long to read but it was worth it now i am reading there and back again only half way through it but i love it.
StrainAsylum chapter 38 . 2/2/2014
Very nice. A good many grammatical errors; I get the impression that English is not your first language? Nicely done, apart from that.
StrainAsylum chapter 34 . 2/1/2014