Reviews for Back to Normal
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/5
This was really sweet. Poor Videl, it really is a lot to take in. The girl is strong. It's also nice for Gohan to be able to confide in someone, other than the Z Fighters, about his life. Gohan had it really rough too.

Anyways, it was so cute how dorky and awkward Gohan was. It's no fun for said person, belive me I know cause I am just like that, but well.. :p

All in all. Good one shot.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh gosh, this hit me right in the feels! I know I'm almost two years late reviewing this, but I always think, better late than never. One of my favourite things to speculate about is that moment right after the Buu fiasco, because gosh, there's so much room for Videl introspection! I'm glad I came across this.

This line has got to be my favourite: "Me either," she said. "We can be horrible together." Aww, that's cute.
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Real smooth saiyaman... Hahahaha that was a fun read! I like how you managed to show videl's spunky attitude without even making her kick any butt. And "i'll stop on the way back" ? :D my fav bit in this fic i reckon. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cute fic!
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Though provoking. It's not often you get a story that talks about the Buu aftermath and having people unsettled by it all. It was an interesting read. Good job Manna.
WalkersCrown chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Loving this man it different to what i usually see so good job! Keep is coming
Noryale chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lovely to see you back :D

Great job expanding this 'ignored' predicament :)

Nor