Reviews for Gargoyles' Stryker
amber chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
What happens next
Cheyenne Price chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
BWAH! that was such a cliff hanger! By the way, my friend Katelyn Hanna was asking if you are our old friend Sam...PLEASE HURRY AND CONTINUE! and omg that bit with the balloons and the hair...lol! I think she should at least try to get to know her mother...but not her father...and she can have her original name as her middle name...but Quinn should stay her first name. And cody is right...thet really should just kiss already!
kittykat2049 chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Oh please update! I really do love this story so much!
ZzZ chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
I'm sorry but your fucking Mary Sues destroyed this brilliant story.
Kirsty chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Please update please
amber chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
What happens next well Brooklyn and Stryker tail ecother they feels
Marsmiko chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Oh man when I read this chapter I could help but laugh about it. I'm going to hogworts no Quinn Jesus go to Jesus. HARRY POTTER! I bust out laughing on that part even when I re-read this story I laugh at this part.
Marsmiko chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Best ever don't leave out city of stone and the clones as well as Avalon and hunters moon.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
I hope you update soon please because I love this story
Guardian of Halloween chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
0-0 oh my goodness, please please update again the suspense is killing me! Good story though lol
KHandFF7fanforever chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
Oh please update soon!
Beautiful dreaming warrior chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Oh my god!

Yyyyayyyyy!
Vivi is pregoo!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Me want more me want more I love this stoy Quinn should just tell Brooklyn that she love him haha keep up the good work
NIGHTANGEL21 chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Wow !
Quinn is half sister to Angela and Angela is also going to be a half sister to Vivi's baby.
Cannot wait to read about the sister dynamic.
;-)