Reviews for Gargoyles' Stryker
bell-13-tmnt-lover chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Brooklyn, Brooklyn, Brooklyn...*face palms* Guys can be so clueless sometimes! LOL Nice chapter! The fight added on to the drama but in my opinion this only brought those two together even more. Golliath? Are you falling for Victoria? xD I sense another romance in the air! Not to mention Lex! *smirks* Can you say Love at first sight?
brittneyangel chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
The fight between brooklyn and her you did amazing felt so real! and the ending great please update soon!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
loved it
grapejuice101 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Ooo that was amazing! Katie finds out the truth, brooklyn vs quinn and more. U have to update asap plz!
MonstarzGirl chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
You did fine on this chapter.

Happy New Year!
DeadlyWriter chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
i think u did exilent! i love how u did my charector! she is amazing!
Random Reader chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
I approve of the ending of this chapter. Also about Quinn is I do like her name, but she is your character so you can change her name if you really want to.
brittneyangel chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
i loved it at first i was confused how she was able to go to school thogh figured she whould quit going but great story and wow codys dad is xanatos didnt see that comeing! plwase update soon
AlphaWolf100 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Again great chapter for a lot of reasons.
the relationships are great
the ending I actually gasped on
I can't wait to see what happens next.
MonstarzGirl chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
This is going great so far!

Awww, that's so sweet that she's calling Goliath "Dad'!
:D

Keep up the good work!
grapejuice101 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Oh...my...gosh! I did not see that coming. I love this chap. U have to update asap plz.
DeadlyWriter chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
omg Such a great chapter! I love the father daughter relation ship between goliath and Quinn its so sweet.

And the beautiful thing, priceless.

keep it up girl. your doing great
AlphaWolf100 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter
Random Reader chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Man I love Brooklyn. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Loved this chapter. Season 2 coming work.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »