Reviews for Gargoyles' Stryker
DeadlyWriter chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
I love it! Cant wait for season two!
just a question real quick, do u hve some one for Lex?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Loved! such a amazing chapter cant wait for next chapter please update soon its such a great story! even if cody is kinda makeing me mad.
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
Awww, no fair! Keep going! Screw those that don't like it. I'll flame only if you stop. Otherwise...:glomp: Hugs! Will you be adding Elisa to the story?
grapejuice101 chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
i love it. plz update asap plz
MonstarzGirl chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
You got me okay.
I didn't mind the age 1 year older :)

I can't wait to see more!
You're doing great!
What happen next?
amber chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
What happen next?
AlphaWolf100 chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
I loved this I just got my account a short time ago, but I read this story previously. You done a great job so far. There are some episodes I can't wait to see you get to. I know what the connection for Xanatos and Demona have to Quinn. I hope you continue this story and would love to see Brooklyn and Quinn's relationship.
brittneyangel chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
:) awe she got rescued by brooklyn:) very good chapter please update soon can't wait to see what happenes next
DeadlyWriter chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
i Have a Feeling that those Two now something about her parents. Im not sure How, But i just have a feeling...
She's a gargoyle now tho right? But why only has Wings and a tail have color? She doesn't stand like the other gargoyles do or turn to stone right?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
loved it
MonstarzGirl chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Oh my God...
O.O
I can't wait to see what happens next!
grapejuice101 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
omg that was amazing. u have to update asap plz
brittneyangel chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter i loved it im so curious to what they want with quinn! its like killing me! please update soon your doing a great job on this story I love it
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »